ADVERTISEMENT

Let's Welcome BBNine to the board

You also must at some point say some of the unbelievably overused, ran into the ground jokes that seem to still get tossed around on here daily.....

1). Rick Barnes took his name out of consideration
2). Did you know that WCS was a receiver in high school (hahahaha hilarious, Shew sick of this one)
3). Fast "paste"

My God these "jokes" are so dumb. Posters should get month long bans for ever using these jokes again
you don’t like our jokes?

giphy.gif

You also must at some point say some of the unbelievably overused, ran into the ground jokes that seem to still get tossed around on here daily.....

1). Rick Barnes took his name out of consideration
2). Did you know that WCS was a receiver in high school (hahahaha hilarious, Shew sick of this one)
3). Fast "paste"

My God these "jokes" are so dumb. Posters should get month long bans for ever using these jokes again

Then add some new ones please. If you identify a problem it is a respectable trait to introduce a solution, or some solutions in this case. (If not, it only sounds like whining...) I am always up for some good jokes...

Isn't that correct Morjokesky? @morgousky

Last edited:
Rick Barnes has taken his name out of consideration for being BBNine.
Stating "this thread is too fast paste for a me. I am just a simple former wr/volleyball player turned into a coach"
Armirite?
Is Armirite a new brand of ar(armalite), or an offshoot of ar(similar to David Bowie or Garth Brooks alternate identities)?

Welcome virgin poster may you enjoy your brief stat here. I also want to welcome pickle dick or whatever his name is

You think I wasn’t expecting all this? I have been around this board long enough to know this thread would turn out this way... and yes I am shorter than Tyler Ulis, not much i can do about that haha

ADVERTISEMENT