ADVERTISEMENT

Let's Welcome BBNine to the board

BLEEDBLUE444

Senior
Mar 6, 2012
He's my Cousin and a big cats fan, knows the game of basketball and loves the cats! He will bring some good conversations to the Rafters

Well Howdy! I'm mentally ill and hear voices. I love UK, BBNM and my pet Monkey. Welcome aboard. You will require thick skin, a backbone, hate loserville, duke, unc, Kansas, iu,....... Hope you can hang.

Hope they have thick skin when they post something everyone disagrees with. Welcome aboard. I always read but rarely posted because of few idiots.

He's my Cousin and a big cats fan, knows the game of basketball and loves the cats! He will bring some good conversations to the Rafters
giphy-downsized-large.gif

I got good cousins and I got bad cousins. They think I’m both. It’s a family thing. Once, at a reunion...........

Hahahaha this is amazing so far! Maybe the best is yet to come, I used to post on here all the time but mostly just lurk I wanna get back into it though

Hahahaha this is amazing so far! Maybe the best is yet to come, I used to post on here all the time but mostly just lurk I wanna get back into it though

You can't.

The board is like a job. You need experience to get it.

You need 300 likes to have posting privileges.

Like an inexperienced 20 year old looking for work with no work history, find a way.

Reactions: KYNC89
You can't.

The board is like a job. You need experience to get it.

You need 300 likes to have posting privileges.

Like an inexperienced 20 year old looking for work with no work history, find a way.

You also must at some point say some of the unbelievably overused, ran into the ground jokes that seem to still get tossed around on here daily.....

1). Rick Barnes took his name out of consideration
2). Did you know that WCS was a receiver in high school (hahahaha hilarious, Shew sick of this one)
3). Fast "paste"

My God these "jokes" are so dumb. Posters should get month long bans for ever using these jokes again

ADVERTISEMENT