ADVERTISEMENT

Let's Watch Together: UK vs. Wisconsin (2014) - Thursday @ 7:00 PM (EDT)

Oct 31, 2007
uk_basketball_live_kentucky_vs_wisconsin_tom_lea.jpg

Hi folks, I plan on doing another "Let's Watch Together" on my site on Thursday at 7:00 PM (Eastern) showing last year's Kentucky vs. Wisconsin game (Leach & Pratt radio sync version). I wanted to rewatch this game before Saturday's rematch, so I figured I'd invite other fans from BBN to watch along as well.

The game will be synced up so everyone is watching it at the same time and it includes a chat box. We did this once before for a different game, but only about 10 people showed up. Those that showed up had a good time though. Hopefully more will come this time around.

Just a quick heads up... You'll need to set about 2 1/2 hours apart if you want to watch the whole thing--so we'll be going until just past 9:30 PM (Eastern).

Please try to help me keep this thread on the first page until Thursday at 7:00 PM.

CLICK HERE FOR THE LET'S WATCH TOGETHER PAGE

This post was edited on 4/1 6:44 PM by BillionthUKFan

Yea, pretty good Idea. I should be able to tune in (may have some family that I will need to entertain though). I went back and watched a few minutes of it the other day.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

This should be easy to convince the wife. "Hey babe, gotta watch a replay of last year's Final Four game against Wisconsin tonight at 7 PM with some of the Rupp Rafters crew. Can you watch the baby all night? Thanks."

Just kidding, I'm going to try to watch some bits and pieces - thanks for doing this as always.

Hey Billionth...you stole my idea from the other night
3dsmile.r191677.gif
But that's OK...Lord knows I've been feeding off your site a few times this year.

About 30 minutes to go before things get started.

I'll probably update the page at a quarter til (you might have to manually refresh the page in order to see the one with the vid on it), but won't start the video until right at 7.

Quick note, Internet Explorer doesn't behave well with the syncing service I'm using, so try to use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.

Yeah, the first room had some odd issues, so I created a new room and haven't had any issues yet. Ctrl + F5 if you don't see the video playing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT