ADVERTISEMENT

Let's stay off of UL's boards

I never post on their boards. Never.

But I sure as hell am going to read them a lot. Schadenfreude and all, you know.

no need to go over there and start anything...

but if they start howling out their ass and talking nonsense...may need to politely remind them of some facts...even though they don't do so well with facts...

Doubt it, I'd post if I could. Later Tard fans. Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

roll.r191677.gif

Originally posted by 83Cat:
Let's have some class and not rub it in. Let's show them how we are different.
where classiness and anonymity collide we have the imaginations of what men?

right, they're such a classy bunch they don't deserve to be kicked while they're down. excuse me while i put on my steel-toe boots

We have enough people who make UL threads on our own board. I don't get the infatuation some have with their team.

Bull sh!t.

I'm heading over there right now to raise all kinds of hell.

Originally posted by truebluewildcat:

no need to go over there and start anything...

but if they start howling out their ass and talking nonsense...may need to politely remind them of some facts...even though they don't do so well with facts...
If? When is that ever not the case? Even during their own game all they could do was talk about how lucky we were and every foul called on Notre Dame was bs while we never get called for any fouls. Apparently "irony" is missing from all the dictionaries in Loserville.

I would be ridiculing them brutally right now for their delusions of adequacy, but alas I am banned too - and that was just for posting statistical differences.

They have a thread on the YUM comparing Trez to Daxter Miles for calling out Dawson. SMH. They definitely eat their own.

Too late, not that I tried to gloat over their loss but I did want to see their perspective and as usual the same tired ole "Blame the Refs" and virulent Anti-UK threads plague their site. I swear maybe one day those fans will learn that in order to be considered a good program you might stop the hate toward the State School. But then again I doubt it from Line-Beard, Mouth Breathing, Heroin addicts. Seriously F***ING HATE that fanbase with every ounce of my being.

I will not go to somebody's board and act like that which I don't like from others who come to my board.

It is heartbreaking to me that I can no longer post on the UL message board. I believe my bane is maybe for life..

Originally posted by Levibooty:
I will not go to somebody's board and act like that which I don't like from others who come to my board.
BINGO to infinity!!

Stated perfectly!!

Originally posted by 83Cat:
Let's have some class and not rub it in. Let's show them how we are different.
First of all I guess you have never been on their board before or you wouldn't be so naive. They hate everything about us and it won't be long before we start hearing from those scumbags now that they are out of the tournament. Myself, I don't go because you have to shower after visiting there.

i never go on other schools boards but I guarantee that if we had lost to ND, ul fans would have been here in droves!

Originally posted by barryn2000:
I'll never understand the UL sympathy...UL fans aren't even worthy of pity.
Correct. I wish them nothing but ill will and misfortune.

Originally posted by dmaso44:
They have a thread on the YUM comparing Trez to Daxter Miles for calling out Dawson. SMH. They definitely eat their own.
I don't post on any non UK boards, including UL, but perusing their threads is some of the funniest stuff around.

I addition to the MH thread mentioned above, there are numerous threads talking about:

1. Both MH and Rozier should come back next year to work on their game. Rozier to work on his PG skills. LOL!

2. Lots of excitement for next year because they are going to have "shooters". No mention of any specific players/names, just "shooters".

3. Trashing Rick for not developing any depth.

4. Praising Blackshear for a great tournament run, which is quite the contrast from all the criticism he's received from his sophomore year up until about 3 weeks ago.

ADVERTISEMENT