ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s quit saying we are the gold standard

I think we all have acknowledged we’re like those fake gold chains you buy off Amazon that after a month turn green once the gold paint gets a little wear and tear on them

1-6 in Quad 1 isn’t good, no matter what way you look at it. That was one of our last chances to get another marquee win and we blew it. There is no defending this kind of performance this year. This is not Kentucky basketball.
UT at home. Arkansas on the road. Maybe florida on the road. Only chances left outside the sect to get a quad 1 win. We are gonna be a bubble team fellas. Quad 2 and 3 wins won’t get us above the 10 line and I don’t see us beating UT or ark on the road. Not with Cals new found confidence in wall on level wheeler

UT at home. Arkansas on the road. Maybe florida on the road. Only chances left outside the sect to get a quad 1 win. We are gonna be a bubble team fellas. Quad 2 and 3 wins won’t get us above the 10 line and I don’t see us beating UT or ark on the road. Not with Cals new found confidence in wall on level wheeler
You’re right. Forgot about UT home game and Arkansas. Those games are going to tough to win.

Cal is 26-33 against ranked teams since 2015. We're not upset over one loss.
Sit back and digest that for a minute 26-33 since 2015 and people are still here defending the man. That’s when you know they aren’t UK fans!!! That man is a total fraud with all the resources he’s handed no way in heck should we ever have a losing record against ranked teams!

We really are not the gold standard anymore, we don't have the best players, coach or record the last five years to even think that. They hurt us all night on the same type of play and shot the ball well in our house. If we could have hit some timely shots, were in the game. We can't seem to adjust to what teams are doing and have trouble scoring most of the time. We are just an average team right now, capable of playing good basketball sometimes.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
rhino-poop.gif

Reactions: UK till Death
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT