ADVERTISEMENT

Leque‘s tight handle

Good player but just got straight Lenny Cooked Vs Cole Anthony. It was kind of sad but Cole is just on another level

First that made zero sense, second I wish he was going to Maryland. Got your “facts” wrong. Also go pull up the video of them playing, it’s pretty obvious who won the battle

Of course you'd say that with Cole going to Duke.

Reactions: DTXCat
EYBL Top Perfomers: Day Two

By Brian Snow

Class of 2019
Cole Anthony, CG, PSA Cardinals – It was a highly anticipated matchup between Anthony and fellow five-star Jalen Lecque, and quite honestly Anthony dominated. Making a run to be in the mix for the top overall prospect in the class, Anthony dominated the game in every way imaginable falling just shy of a triple-double. Quite simply it was the most impressive performance of the day while on a big stage.

By Brian Snow

Class of 2019

Cole Anthony, CG, PSA Cardinals – It was a highly anticipated matchup between Anthony and fellow five-star Jalen Lecque, and quite honestly Anthony dominated. Making a run to be in the mix for the top overall prospect in the class, Anthony dominated the game in every way imaginable falling just shy of a triple-double. Quite simply it was the most impressive performance of the day while on a big stage.

But he’s a secret Maxey is better then both

Reactions: Cowboys&Wildcats

By Brian Snow

Class of 2019

Doubt you would post this if UK was thought to be his leader. I guess UK should not recruit him anymore because someone thought someone else played better. Cal needs to improve his talent evaluation.

You don’t like UK (obviously) and you always make subtle remarks/ jabs at our program and this is the second time just today that you’ve dissed one of our potential recruits.

Are you that bored? Thanks for the traffic/ clicks to
The board I suppose.

Good player but just got straight Lenny Cooked Vs Cole Anthony. It was kind of sad but Cole is just on another level

Doubt you would post this if UK was thought to be his leader. I guess UK should not recruit him anymore because someone thought someone else played better. Cal needs to improve his talent evaluation.

He wouldn’t lol. No questions asked. He likes to ruffle feathers and subtly “troll”

Reactions: Mr_GG
Did you watch the game and come away with a different opinion ?

Eh? Beside the point. Jakariiiiiiiiiii is admittedly NOT a UK fan, constantly makes subtle jabs at UK/ UK fans... in fact he doesn’t like UK at all. He claims he likes the nba so he follows our board because we have so many guys who make it to the NBA ..? I guess?

Eh? Beside the point. Jakariiiiiiiiiii is admittedly NOT a UK fan, constantly makes subtle jabs at UK/ UK fans... in fact he doesn’t like UK at all. He claims he likes the nba so he follows our board because we have so many guys who make it to the NBA ..? I guess?
I don’t know but looking up the matchup and people did say Anthony got the best of him . That doesn’t mean Lecque isn’t good because Anthony is very good

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
You don’t like UK (obviously) and you always make subtle remarks/ jabs at our program and this is the second time just today that you’ve dissed one of our potential recruits.

Are you that bored? Thanks for the traffic/ clicks to
The board I suppose.
I truly don't understand why someone would go to a site constantly if they are not a fan of the team the site is for.

I don’t know but looking up the matchup and people did say Anthony got the best of him . That doesn’t mean Lecque isn’t good because Anthony is very good
Doesn't mean Anthony is better either just off one game. Doesn't mean anything really. Days and games like that happen all the time.

Cole May be better now but Leque has more potential. He has a lot of John Wall in him.

You realize that coaches use these comparisons as a recruiting tool, right?

Wall was on a whole other level in every aspect of the game at the same point in his basketball career. Lecque reminds me of Devonte Graham with a better ability to attack the basket.

Doesn't mean Anthony is better either just off one game. Doesn't mean anything really. Days and games like that happen all the time.

Anthony's ranking is a product of performing like this over time. Not just one game. Right now, Anthony is clearly better. Doesn't mean that by the time they both get to college that Anthony will still be better, since Lecque is starting to come into his own.

Awe Frank Junkari stays on his junk...let the brudder play with his junk....this site knows him.

Anthony's ranking is a product of performing like this over time. Not just one game. Right now, Anthony is clearly better. Doesn't mean that by the time they both get to college that Anthony will still be better, since Lecque is starting to come into his own.
Not my point at all.

Cole May be better now but Leque has more potential. He has a lot of John Wall in him.
Who cares really though ? UK is going to load up on players but they can't get them all. The reason some jack hole felt the need to bring another players name into this thread to denigrate a UK recruit shows alot about the insanity of this board. I don't think Cole will ever be better then Lecque but who the F cares? Lecque is a beast in his own right and Maxey IS better then Anthony IMO. But even if he wasn't again - who cares really ? UK will get theirs . So will teams like UCLA and Duke and KU .

Him and smooth are probably best friends and play bingo together every Friday talking about the good ole days of 2002!

Please leave Jakarii alone, you can see he is one fun guy.
s-a2eb025338ccf18c8ab89147e922e0bdc0ebdd70.gif

Reactions: WeWant9
Well what is the point ? Serious question .

Someone said Anthony in their opinion is on another level than Lecque. And he didn’t even say this one game was why he felt that way .

Nothing wrong with you disagreeing but at least explain why you feel that way instead of just flat out dismissing the original statement.
Anthony may be better, but there are a lot of variables based on one game.
Fox totally out played Ball in their match up in the tourney but the Lakers still took him instead of Fox.

Might want to get your facts straight and stop going by the Donald Trump hand book of information. I’m a Cal fan and have been ever since I met him in a home and school recruiting visit when he was recruiting my
Older brother to Umass. I’m a fan of whatever team he coaches but I’m also a real person not a sunshine pumper. I mention facts and info that leads to facts. I don’t go over board with every player Cal recruits and say they are underrated just because he gets them and I don’t switch my opinion of a player just because Cal misses out on him.

what’s going on with Anthony’s recruitment.

The answer is unclear.

Anthony declined to take part in all three interview sessions at the recent Nike stop in Indianapolis, and he’s skipped others throughout the circuit’s schedule so far this spring. He did a short video interview last month with D1Circuit — the official coverage website of the Nike league – but nothing regarding his recruitment was discussed. A recent interview with 247Sports didn’t shed any light on his school list.

Being a Duke lean or favorite is a myth based on scouting sites stating their opinion of where he thinks Cole will go based on zero facts.

Don’t need to leave me alone. I’m a grown man, these chat board words don’t bother me especially since it comes from the same people who yell things at players at games because they wouldn’t dare say these same things to their face lol

Please leave Jakarii alone, you can see he is one fun guy.
s-a2eb025338ccf18c8ab89147e922e0bdc0ebdd70.gif

Your posting history suggests otherwise

Might want to get your facts straight and stop going by the Donald Trump hand book of information. I’m a Cal fan and have been ever since I met him in a home and school recruiting visit when he was recruiting my
Older brother to Umass. I’m a fan of whatever team he coaches but I’m also a real person not a sunshine pumper. I mention facts and info that leads to facts. I don’t go over board with every player Cal recruits and say they are underrated just because he gets them and I don’t switch my opinion of a player just because Cal misses out on him.

ADVERTISEMENT