ADVERTISEMENT

Leonard miller crashes down NBA boards

Rupp'sRunt

All-American
Apr 19, 2008
Unfortunately it looks like G league or Arizona for this kid. Would be nice if Cal could pull off some razzle dazzle here.

Last edited:
In year's past, this is a guy UK/Cal could reel in last minute just like Cal did with Murray. I hope i'm wrong because UK needs another wing scorer but I'm not confident at all in good news coming out of this one.

Reactions: TM2013
Calipari calls Miller.

Hey Kid, Told ya I’d be callin more. How ya been?

LM - good coach. Doing fine.

Great. Well listen I’m not gonna keep you long. Just wanted you to know that I feel like we’re a good landing spot for ya if you decide on UK.

LM - hey coach I appreciate that. I’m not gonna lie to ya, you’ve always been cool know what I’m sayin? I’m prolly goin G league or Arizona.

Hey that’s great. Tommy Lloyd is a personal friend of mine and you’ll do great there. If you need any advice moving forward I’m here for you. I look at NBA players as my children. Doesn’t really matter if they play for me. If you happen to change your mind, take a look at what Payne has going at UL. I think he’s in a great position to continue the success we started at UK.

LM - wow, I mean thanks coach. I feel bad lol.

Kid listen I get it. Your handlers want you to be coached. That’s not really what I do. Take care.

Calipari calls Miller.

Great. Well listen I’m not gonna keep you long. Just wanted you to know that I feel like we’re a good landing spot for ya if you decide on UK.

LM - hey coach I appreciate that. I’m not gonna lie to ya, you’ve always been cool know what I’m sayin? I’m prolly goin G league or Arizona.

Hey that’s great. Tommy Lloyd is a personal friend of mine and you’ll do great there. If you need any advice moving forward I’m here for you. I look at NBA players as my children. Doesn’t really matter if they play for me. If you happen to change your mind, take a look at what Payne has going at UL. I think he’s in a great position to continue the success we started at UK.

Kid listen I get it. Your handlers want you to be coached. That’s not really what I do. Take care.

Unfortunately it looks like G league or Arizona for this kid. Would be nice if Cal could pull off some razzle dazzle here.
Arizona would make less sense than Kentucky they have a lot of wings and bigs, if he hates school as much as they say g-league seems like the only option

Reactions: westerncat
Cal likes his team.

Nobody else does, but Cal said he’s ready to ride these 7.5 serviceable players into battle.

What’s annoying are the Cal pumpers are still trying to hold on to claiming preseason rankings, but we’re starting to slide in preseason rankings. I don’t think they realized that the Way Too Early Top 25 that came out 6 months before the season was assuming Kentucky would add some players in the transfer portal, not grab the 38th ranked wing and then finalize the roster with 9 scholarship players.

Cal likes his team.

Nobody else does, but Cal said he’s ready to ride these 7.5 serviceable players into battle.

What’s annoying are the Cal pumpers are still trying to hold on to claiming preseason rankings, but we’re starting to slide in preseason rankings. I don’t think they realized that the Way Too Early Top 25 that came out 6 months before the season was assuming Kentucky would add some players in the transfer portal, not grab the 38th ranked wing and then finalize the roster with 9 scholarship players.
When the season starts we should be around 10-15 range in the rankings.

Calipari calls Miller.

Probably not far off. I was telling a friend today about why is cal so nice now? What happened to arrogance? The confidence? I’m sick of the nice guy cal

Hahaha, I hope some of you don't hang around children with your attitude, it is plum arse pitiful.

I doubt that you're allowed to hang around kids, legally.
You would be incorrect idiot, my dad's a minister and we volunteer as a family for so many things to benefit children. My daughter just graduated college with a 4.0 GPA, so carry that crap somewhere else idiot.

Well this is a reason the program had him visit. It's up to him and his camp to listen and do what's best for the long term of his career. Know he's be advised to not stay in the Draft.

Reactions: Rupp'sRunt

High ceiling but bad fit for next years team. Not very good offensively. Athletic, long but the kind of player that frustrates UK fans offensively.

Baldwin Jr better fit

Reactions: AzubuikeandFitch
High ceiling but bad fit for next years team. Not very good offensively. Athletic, long but the kind of player that frustrates UK fans offensively.

Baldwin Jr better fit
I don’t agree with that. I think between Bahamas and 10 games in his game will be sharp. He has guard abilities and will probably hit his stride offensively pretty quick. The nba combine isn’t a place to judge what a player will do in college.

Baldwin Jr better fit
Isn't Baldwin still listed in the first round in mock drafts though?I really like him but figured he stays in the draft.

Most high profile recruits just aren’t into Kentucky anymore. That’s just reality. There is no buzz around Kentucky basketball anymore.
This. When Cal came here it was a huge hire and made a lot of noise. He immediately signed guys like Wall and Bledsoe who were fast and scored with ease in transition.

We played fast and loose and it was fun to watch, and I imagine, fun to play. Then Cal started going more and more to stall ball. Now we most play half court basketball without a set offense and without enough shot makers.

Most high profile recruits just aren’t into Kentucky anymore. That’s just reality. There is no buzz around Kentucky basketball anymore.
This is absolutely true, no matter what the pumpers will try and tell us. It has been said, however, that if Millet goes the college route, UK would be the choice.

You would be incorrect idiot, my dad's a minister and we volunteer as a family for so many things to benefit children. My daughter just graduated college with a 4.0 GPA, so carry that crap somewhere else idiot.
Truthfully, it was only a joke. What you said set up perfectly for it. I don't know you. But then you launch into all of this? The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT