ADVERTISEMENT

LeBron James

Lebron stands on his own? lmao....Because Irving, Love, Bosh, and Wade are chop liver, right? My goodness that statement has officially blown my mind. Nice job.

And you think any of those is Scotty Pippen. Cry me a river. But you make my point quite clearly. I can summarize the entire discussion thusly:

LaBron is the greatest!! *cries like a baby at the haters*

LaBron sucks the most all time!! *cries like a baby at his supporters*

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Bottom line, the guy is a stupendous basketball player. He’s in the top 5 or 6 for the discussion of the GOAT. Anybody that says otherwise, refer to my summary.

Reactions: Cowboys&Wildcats
And you think any of those is Scotty Pippen. Cry me a river. But you make my point quite clearly. I can summarize the entire discussion thusly:

LaBron is the greatest!! *cries like a baby at the haters*

LaBron sucks the most all time!! *cries like a baby at his supporters*

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Bottom line, the guy is a stupendous basketball player. He’s in the top 5 or 6 for the discussion of the GOAT. Anybody that says otherwise, refer to my summary.
You can say he is the greatest of all time, that is fine. However, to say that he has stood alone and Jordan did not? lmao. I doubt Lebron's own mother would say that.

You can say he is the greatest of all time, that is fine. However, to say that he has stood alone and Jordan did not? lmao. I doubt Lebron's own mother would say that.

Bottom line, James has never had the supporting cast Jordan did. And I never said he was the greatest of all time. I simply said he was in the discussion. Takes a real moron to say otherwise. Nobody will ever settle that. It’s a fools question like Godzilla vs King Kong or who’s daddy is tougher.

Bottom line, James has never had the supporting cast Jordan did. And I never said he was the greatest of all time. I simply said he was in the discussion. Takes a real moron to say otherwise. Nobody will ever settle that. It’s a fools question like Godzilla vs King Kong or who’s daddy is tougher.
James never had the supporting cast that Jordan did? Dude, please quit saying that because it is nonsense! James has never won a title without 2 other hall of famers by his side. Jordan had 1 during his first 3 championships; one!

James never had the supporting cast that Jordan did? Dude, please quit saying that because it is nonsense! James has never won a title without 2 other hall of famers by his side. Jordan had 1 during his first 3 championships; one!

I rest my case. Just another Jordan extremist.

Not sure if Kevin Love is a hall of fame player, but if he is, he did absolutely nothing in that series against Golden State, Tristan Thompson had a much larger role in that particular series. It was basically the LeBron and Kyrie show.

Reactions: Bigjoecatfan56
You also continue to ignore the fact that ever since the Celtics formed their big 4, every single title-winning team has had a guy that will likely eventually be in the HOF or was heading on that path before injury (Andrew Bynum).

The NBA of LeBron's era isn't the same as that of the Jordan era. You have to have at least 3 future HOFers just to be a legit contender these days.

Too bad they didn't call goal tending then LeBron's shot would gave Cavs 1 point win instead of 3.

In live action I have no idea how a ref could call that a goal tend. I guess you guys have extra special eye sight.

Take off your fanboy goggles. You would never feel that way if it were Duke instead of LBJ.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT