ADVERTISEMENT

LaVar trolls Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
LaVar Ball trolls Trump: He never thanked me for the shoes I sent him http://hill.cm/9zoZvXI

DQUZI0kWkAAKmcR.jpg

Reactions: UK90
Almost literally the same dude.

Above statement has ZERO to do with policy and every thing to do with personality. Narcissistic jackasses who lack decency and a filter. Just me, me, me, me, look at me, me, me, me, me, look at me, me, me, me, hey, pay attention to me, me, me, me.

Sorry in advance to Cats Illustrated resident hyper partisans of the red and blue persuasions.

If there's anyone that screams "look at me!!" more than Trump, it's LaVar Ball. But, whether you agree with him or not, at least Trump has accomplished a few things in his life.

Reactions: jrm693 and BBUK
Almost literally the same dude.

Above statement has ZERO to do with policy and every thing to do with personality. Narcissistic jackasses who lack decency and a filter. Just me, me, me, me, look at me, me, me, me, me, look at me, me, me, me, hey, pay attention to me, me, me, me.

Sorry in advance to Cats Illustrated resident hyper partisans of the red and blue persuasions.
Except Trump got the ungrateful bastard's son out of a Chinese prison sentence.

Other than that they really are "literally the same dude". Astute observation, you'd be great on CNN delivering hot takes next to Ana Navarro. See who could out-retard the other.

Not getting into a political debate, but I think Ball is far worse than Trump. Pretty sure Trump knows he can't beat Jordan.

Seriously though, these kids have to know he isn't making it any easier for them. Has to be a hard position for them to be in. Be a man and make own decisions and stand up to dad or possibly lose family ties or inheritance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fox2monk and ib4ky
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT