ADVERTISEMENT

Lavar ball has opened his mouth again..

I ain't got a link. It was on my phone. It was around 7 with Doug gottlieb and Seth Davis.

Why does his kid let him say this or the program for that matter. Does everyone have the balls to tell him to shut up?

Once again our players will take this in and work even harder.

he was doing a interview with espn radio and was asked about Kentucky and said that Kentucky was just a tuneup game till the final four. "We took care of Kentucky once we will do it again"

This dude is a moron.

We'll see if he's right. I personally don't think we can beat UCLA. I hope I'm wrong.

nwho95.jpg

Those of you in this thread who do not think bulletin board material matters or is a non issue must not know Calipari very well coaching wise, it's his favorite things to use as motivation and always has been

Reactions: MO_Blue
We go from one drama queen (Ms. Coach Marshall) to another (Large Livin' Lavar).

he was doing a interview with espn radio and was asked about Kentucky and said that Kentucky was just a tuneup game till the final four. "We took care of Kentucky once we will do it again"

This dude is a moron.
Not sure why rooting for his son's team makes him a moron. He stated his opinion and he's entitled to it. Isn't getting into each others heads part of the game? I can't stand UCLA or Duke, but, they're fans have the right to root for them.

Lavar is getting close to the same level of hatred that I have for the Kardashians.

Not just a loudmouth ass but a complete and utter scumbag of a person.

I honestly hope bad things happen to him.

Reactions: rodgersl and MWes11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT