ADVERTISEMENT

Laura Rutledge talking about Urban Meyer leaving OSU.

Robcatt24

♩♪♫♬♭♮♯°ø؂≠≭
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2005
OK, I don't give a damn about her thoughts on Urban, Ohio State, or anything else.

Just wanted to post a video of her talking, her hair blowing in the southern breeze, her eyes playfully looking away.

So this is what love feels like.

OK, I don't give a damn about her thoughts on Urban, Ohio State, or anything else.

Just wanted to post a video of her talking, her hair blowing in the southern breeze, her eyes playfully looking away.

So this is what love feels like.

Some girls have it some don't, she definitely has it, poor ole Paul can barfely talk when she is on the stage with him, of course I can't promised I would be any better. But I aint a professional media guy either.

Enjoy her now, boys. She's gonna be scooped up by some national network soon. (Please God, not ESPN)

Enjoy her now, boys. She's gonna be scooped up by some national network soon. (Please God, not ESPN)

Doesn't she already work for ESPN, the SEC network is part of ESPN, or am I missing the boat on this. Could be Laura got me to thinking not very clearly too.

One of our players, who ran over her on the sideline asker her out after the tech game. Shy politely declined saying she was married, like a 20 year old cared about that little detail.

Some girls have it some don't, she definitely has it, poor ole Paul can barfely talk when she is on the stage with him, of course I can't promised I would be any better. But I aint a professional media guy either.

I always thought Paul was more into Tebow.

Reactions: Samurai Cat
Yeah I heard about that. He told me that was before he met his lovely wife. She’s a REAL good girl, he said. His daughter is a REAL good student and he just got her a new Corvette yesterday! Said it got REAL good gas mileage, but she has a REAL heavy foot. Lmao Ok I’ll stop. Just trying to have a REAL good time.
Uncfaninky dated her one time[/QUOTE.

Reactions: oldsports_
I wonder if His “heart condition” that made him tuck and run from the SEC/ Saban is bothering him again?

He has a brain tumor/cyst that required surgery.....and he might have to hav3 brain surgery again. Sure, he could be embellishing his symptoms, but he does have a legitimate excuse.

She's gonna be doing a lot of our Super Tuesday BBall games this year on ESPN..

She is lovely but, she blinks her eyes about every 1.5 seconds because of those 3 inch fake eyelashes...

Bumping this with the news from heaven that Laura will doing the UK game.

To maintain the holiday spirit:

laura-mckeeman-2013-miss-america-final-competition-01.jpg

Reactions: pauled
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT