ADVERTISEMENT

Last chance U

Didn't like Buddy in this season.
If possible he was even worse than the first year. Enables trouble makers and runs off vital parts of his staff.

They had one kid that transferred out of UofL Tim Bonner. He was underwhelming.

Who was the big kid sitting with Chauncey Rivers' family and wearing the UK hat? Brother?

The way he treated his offensive coordinator really pissed me off for some reason. That guy is the reason half of those players returned after the debacle at the end of season one. Him and the defensive line coach should recieve some job offers after people see the series.

Reactions: KentuckyDC
Just finished watching it last night, I suspect this will be the last season of it. I liked season one, this was not nearly as good. It seemed everyone was playing for the camera more (moreso than season 1) and was less about football and more off the field personal drama. I won't get into the spoilers.

Reactions: EliteBlue
Never like Buddy - the D Coordinator - Holly took over another HS football program in Florida I Believe....he should have waited - they gotta get rid of Buddy - he is cancerous to young men. Holly could help these kids.......

ADVERTISEMENT