ADVERTISEMENT

Langford

I think the poster is often overly cynical or even a negative Nancy at times but the "likes" just aren't a fair measuring stick, he pre-exists "likes" by years.
They very probably had thousands of posts and maybe even the bulk of their's before there was any such thing.

You're essentially asserting the if one is a long term and active poster they suck by default.
Yes you pegged me fairly well. I hate losing and panic at halftime and after loses. I really don’t care if these new kids like my post or not. I don’t post for them. I discuss basketball both good and bad. They are are sunshine pumpers afraid to criticize a coach making millions. I love being called a Vandy fan....a kid born in Floyd county grew up to be a Vandy fan....lol lol lol.

Yes you pegged me fairly well. I hate losing and panic at halftime and after loses. I really don’t care if these new kids like my post or not. I don’t post for them. I discuss basketball both good and bad. They are are sunshine pumpers afraid to criticize a coach making millions. I love being called a Vandy fan....a kid born in Floyd county grew up to be a Vandy fan....lol lol lol.

Credit where credit is due. I gotta respect the ownership and honesty.

I will only add that not being cynical doesn't mean one is pumping sunshine. Sometimes even often there is legitimately light coming in (no pumping required just open eyes) just as every silver lining has a ton of cloud it frames.

When a player has offers from UK, Duke, Kansas, and UNC but their top 2 are vandy and IU it says something about that player. As Cal would say, UK is not for everyone.
Don’t like this kid or attitude. Glad he is not coming our way. He wants to go somewhere that he can be the man. Problem is no matter where he goes he will not be the man. I say good ridence let iu or vandy have him.

I actually think it's more about expectations. He is trying to avoid the spotlight. He wants to go some place he can take his time and develop, blend in.

You can't hide at UK, Cal will challenge players, he doesn't coddle them.

Don’t like this kid or attitude. Glad he is not coming our way. He wants to go somewhere that he can be the man. Problem is no matter where he goes he will not be the man. I say good ridence let iu or vandy have him.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

ADVERTISEMENT