ADVERTISEMENT

Langford

Probably because Cal had focused on Monk for a couple of years.

seems like Romeo Langford didnt pass the audtion at the Fiba tourney.. and now looks like vandy is leading. kinda tells you all you need to know.

I post a tread for intelligent discussion and you immediately hijack it...If you don't know enough to discuss stay out of my discussions...this board is no place for 7th graders.

I post a tread for intelligent discussion and you immediately hijack it...If you don't know enough to discuss stay out of my discussions...this board is no place for 7th graders.

7th graders start garbage posts saying UK will not win another game the rest of the season after we lost to Auburn 2 years ago which is what YOU posted. That’s what 7th graders do.

Thanks...I was looking for an intelligent response. I knew at one time we were in his final list of 7-8.

Ahhh you are a veteran at posting negativity but you’re a good poster because you have lots of posts? What a joke.
I am a good poster because I am not always a sunshine pumper...I call it like I see it both good and bad. I am not afraid to call out coaches or players or to compliment coaches or players. This is a discussion board. It is ok to be critical of Cal. He is certainly not perfect. He is incredible at what he does but has made mistakes. Stoops has done some good things but good grief please don't tell me you enjoyed that performance on Saturday. Just discuss and stop attacking me in every post.

Reactions: railroadkat_1
A veteran wouldn't have to ask about Langford. I barley follow recruiting and I could tell you exactly what happened. why don't you go ask the vandy board about him.

Reactions: Cindog28
Because he's in a position we will be fine at currently

SGA, Green, and Baker...two of three will return
Quickley, Herro, and Johnson coming in

I think we are fine at wing/guard

I am a good poster because I am not always a sunshine pumper...I call it like I see it both good and bad. I am not afraid to call out coaches or players or to compliment coaches or players. This is a discussion board. It is ok to be critical of Cal. He is certainly not perfect. He is incredible at what he does but has made mistakes. Stoops has done some good things but good grief please don't tell me you enjoyed that performance on Saturday. Just discuss and stop attacking me in every post.

Oh absolutely. Criticisms and critiques of Cal and UK are more than OK... for actuall UK fans...

Not so much for pretend UK fans :)

#recess

Reactions: Cardsstink and awf
I think most posters on here are tired of you sonny...time for you to shut up.

8.4% (lol) of your posts have been liked. Which basically means you’re quite awful at posting.
Compared to Cardstink with more likes than posts ...

If we’re gonna talk about “posters being tired” of someone...

Do you even arithmetic bro?

Reactions: JoeBeeHall and awf
8.4% (lol) of your posts have been liked. Which basically means you’re quite awful at posting.
Compared to Cardstink with more likes than posts ...

If we’re gonna talk about “posters being tired” of someone...

Do you even arithmetic bro?
I could care less if my post are liked. I am not here to be liked but to be factual. Some of the snowflake posters on here do not want to here things like Cal has under achieved at UK. I am huge Calipari fan just as I was Joe B. Hall but for the amount of talent they have had they both greatly underachieved. There is no reason we do not have at least 2 more titles. We lost to an inferior WVA team in 2010 and two Uconn teams that should never had beaten us if we had played a zone for 10 min. We were beaten by a Wisconsin team that was good but not in the league with us talent wise. All we had to do was have Ullis and Booker on the floor instead of the twins and throw the ball to Towns. I am not ready to concede the recruiting wars to Duke like many on here have. I think if we can bring some of these men back along with the three committed adding Williamson and possibly Wiseman then we should be preseason number one and poised to win number 9. If we lose several of these guys and don't add Williamson and Wiseman then next year could be lean. The jury is still out on this team but all the national experts are not high on this team. They see what we all see but some are afraid to admit it. We are slow on defense and offensively challenged.

I could care less if my post are liked. I am not here to be liked but to be factual. Some of the snowflake posters on here do not want to here things like Cal has under achieved at UK. I am huge Calipari fan just as I was Joe B. Hall but for the amount of talent they have had they both greatly underachieved. There is no reason we do not have at least 2 more titles. We lost to an inferior WVA team in 2010 and two Uconn teams that should never had beaten us if we had played a zone for 10 min. We were beaten by a Wisconsin team that was good but not in the league with us talent wise. All we had to do was have Ullis and Booker on the floor instead of the twins and throw the ball to Towns. I am not ready to concede the recruiting wars to Duke like many on here have. I think if we can bring some of these men back along with the three committed adding Williamson and possibly Wiseman then we should be preseason number one and poised to win number 9. If we lose several of these guys and don't add Williamson and Wiseman then next year could be lean. The jury is still out on this team but all the national experts are not high on this team. They see what we all see but some are afraid to admit it. We are slow on defense and offensively challenged.

I’m feeling generous ... Christmas season and all ... so I gave ya a like !

Reactions: Cat in ga
Who care's we already got ours.
I am perfectly happy with our three incoming guards. I think Herro is going to be a star and he is flying a bit under the radar. Lets just keep Green, Alexander, Gabriel, SKJ,, and PJ Washington and add Williamson and Brown or Wiseman.. For once I want all the pieces of the puzzle and not have a missing piece here and there.

I thought your OP is a fair and reasonable question and I️ don’t agree with the attack on it.

I also agree that some title chances may have slipped away as they have for K and everyone else. Hindsight as to how a team could have one is not only moot to the actual game it is speculation. We don’t know that a zone would have made a difference or Tyler and Booker being in would have helped.

My biggest complaint is many people that trash the team when we don’t play well then disappear and don’t even consider giving Cal or the team praise.

Many of us here might be a bit too positive or optimistic but several on here seem to thrive on bringing this team down.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT