ADVERTISEMENT

Langford to UL ...Why?

bluinbville

Senior
Oct 3, 2008
Recently, a group of Rivals "recruiting experts" put a 60% likelihood of Romeo Langford going to UL. I get the proximity to his family, but name one more reason a 5* OAD player would subject himself to the Crypt Keeper? I am stumped.

Because he is being paid with skanks. They probably give him a different one every day

Some of these "recruiting experts" don't know their butt from a hole in the ground.

I tried to tell you guys he's going to Louisville ! That's why cal is targeting 2 pgs in the 18 class. Reddish is a duke lean. So I see him taking 2 pgs , a sf, 2 power guys and a center

If he doesn't come to UK, I'd prefer to see Langford at UL over Dook, and at IU over UL. Miller is making him priority #1. Will be interesting to see if he can keep a nationally elite player from leaving the state.

I tried to tell you guys he's going to Louisville ! That's why cal is targeting 2 pgs in the 18 class. Reddish is a duke lean. So I see him taking 2 pgs , a sf, 2 power guys and a center

agree with everything you said

pg Smart
pg Quickley
sf Khavon Moore
pf Bagley
pf Zion
C Brown

Reactions: ubtrapper
If he doesn't come to UK, I'd prefer to see Langford at UL over Dook, and at IU over UL. Miller is making him priority #1. Will be interesting to see if he can keep a nationally elite player from leaving the state.

yes sir

You don't know anything. You're one of the biggest fake insiders ever. Also, you don't know he's targeting two PG's in the class. If Langford goes to UL it would be the first time ever Pitino has landed a one and done. Teague was considered a lot more of a lock to UL than Langford. Maybe this is finally going to be his first, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Reactions: awf and skcatfan
Even if he wanted to UL, looks like after what has gone on there would turn his parents against going somewhere like that. Louisville is the laughing stock of the country with what happened there, plus there could be more punishment to come. The self imposed sanctions they give themselves were not near enough for them to think it's over.

Oh great this guys back

You don't know anything. You're one of the biggest fake insiders ever. Also, you don't know he's targeting two PG's in the class. If Langford goes to UL it would be the first time ever Pitino has landed a one and done. Teague was considered a lot more of a lock to UL than Langford. Maybe this is finally going to be his first, but I'll believe it when I see it.

And Jamal Murray & Josh Jackson were going to Oregon and Michigan State the day of their announcements. Langford may very well end up at UofHooker, but Zab doesn't know one way or the other.

@z71sab

carnac_the_magnificent-resized-600.jpg

Zoltar-from-Big.jpg

SylviaBrowne.png

Only reason he would go to U of L is that most of his friends and family are U of L fans. That's an if, I don't know if they are or not. No other reason why you would go have Pitino keep you on his bench most of your first year. It's not like the campus is beautiful and the college experience there is enticing.

Only reason he would go to U of L is that most of his friends and family are U of L fans. That's an if, I don't know if they are or not. No other reason why you would go have Pitino keep you on his bench most of your first year. It's not like the campus is beautiful and the college experience there is enticing.
I live in Metro Louisville. The old city part of Metro is a F'ing war zone. People getting shot almost daily and some days multiple shooting/murders. Langford will know what kind of gangster city Metro Louisville is. Being on campus doesn't guarantee safety. There was a FB player who was shot in a gated student housing area. That along with stripper gate and why would you advise your son to go there.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I live in Metro Louisville. The old city part of Metro is a F'ing war zone. People getting shot almost daily and some days multiple shooting/murders. Langford will know what kind of gangster city Metro Louisville is. Being on campus doesn't guarantee safety. There was a FB player who was shot in a gated student housing area. That along with stripper gate and why would you advise your son to go there.
Nobody who lives in Louisville refers to any part of it as Metro Louisville.

Reactions: bj#1 and AlphaKat

You better let Cal know about all of this..No needv him wasting his time with guys who aren't coming to UK.

Cal just had dinner with Langford 2 nights ago. I don't think Cal is giving up

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT