ADVERTISEMENT

Langford comments on Louisville: "I knew they were going to get in trouble."

Langford is a solid kid from a solid family. I like the fact that he is staying @ New Albany HS instead of going to a high profile prep school. If he has a monster Senior season, he could catch Damon Bailey as the all time leading scorer in Indiana HS BB history. Would love to see him in the Blue/White.

Living right by New Albany, I can tell u there is a Large Louisville fanbase located Downtown. The further north of New Albany by Indiana University Southeast is all Hoosier territory. The majority of support he must hear from daily would be and is Cards fans. Work draws me Into this environment of NAHS starting July 27th. I hope to learn some leaked knowledge to pass on to my blue brothers! Kicking ass and taking names on the front line of Hoosiers & OTIS!

Living right by New Albany, I can tell u there is a Large Louisville fanbase located Downtown. The further north of New Albany by Indiana University Southeast is all Hoosier territory. The majority of support he must hear from daily would be and is Cards fans. Work draws me Into this environment of NAHS starting July 27th. I hope to learn some leaked knowledge to pass on to my blue brothers! Kicking ass and taking names on the front line of Hoosiers & OTIS!
I see you covering the 2 exits off the Sherman Minton bridge

Langford is a solid kid from a solid family. I like the fact that he is staying @ New Albany HS instead of going to a high profile prep school. If he has a monster Senior season, he could catch Damon Bailey as the all time leading scorer in Indiana HS BB history. Would love to see him in the Blue/White.
And who is Damon bailey?

And who is Damon bailey?

Couldn't stand the twerp. IU's all-time high school scorer and Bobby Knight's bromance.
pwned.gif

:boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:
19931204Indiana.jpg

:chairshot::chairshot::chairshot::chairshot::chairshot::chairshot:

Reactions: Mr_GG
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT