ADVERTISEMENT

Lance Ware is an eyepatch wearing Shaq like 6-19 from the free throw line on the season.

I agree but Onyenso should be developed enough at this point in the season to get all of Wares minutes IMO.
Maybe he should and for sure ugo has more upside than Lance. But Lance csn move his feet defensively, he’s a solid board man, tough

We get caught up in offense…but Oscar killed us on defense end of court. He broke down the entire game And was the main guy they exploits get the shots they got. So while Lance is a good willing boy…..Oscar is really an ongoing problem on other end

I'm shocked Ware hasn't hit the portal. It's obvious he is never gonna break the starting lineup at Kentucky. He'll play much more and probably do better at some Mountain West school. He's not Kentucky material.

Maybe he should and for sure ugo has more upside than Lance. But Lance csn move his feet defensively, he’s a solid board man, tough

We get caught up in offense…but Oscar killed us on defense end of court. He broke down the entire game And was the main guy they exploits get the shots they got. So while Lance is a good willing boy…..Oscar is really an ongoing problem on other end
Oscar is so bad on D it is just unbelievable, I don’t remember him being this bad last year.

You’ll see next year when he transfers just like Bryce Hopkins. Just because Cal uses him wrong doesn’t mean he can’t play.
You can’t be serious.

I’m all for the Cal bashing

But unless he transfers to a high school he won’t put up Bryce Hopkins numbers.

travesty Cal let him get away, but doesn’t make Ware any good.

You can’t be serious.

I’m all for the Cal bashing

But unless he transfers to a high school he won’t put up Bryce Hopkins numbers.

travesty Cal let him get away, but doesn’t make Ware any good.
I’m not talking about Ware. I’m talking about Damien Collins.

Been here 4 gd years and can't even make a layup or a free throw.
Do these guys do any work in the gym on their own? Anything?
Oh yeah. They do lots. This is what they all do in the gym on their own time. Today's generation can't get enough of what I call "face in the phone".

close-up-male-basketball-player-using-mobile-phone-reclining-floor-court-96089979.jpg

I've said it for years , he simply shouldn't be here . His talent level is barely OVC . No way he could average 10 a game for Morehead . And Cal started him multiple games this year .. where would we be if Ugonna got every minute Ware has gotten ? I know Im just a benny
He's the Calipari Mark Coury.

The missed one footers are worse than the FTs. He barely got hit on what should have ben an and1 and then bricked both FTs. That hurt. It is almost inconceivable you can play this much basketball and be so poor with the ball.
Right. He may be the worst shooter in the history of UK basketball. I couldn't come up with anybody worse. Not sure he has ever made a shot that wasn't a dunk 🧱

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Wares seems like he tries, but Cal's faith in him , especially early in the season is misplaced. His role , IMO, should be more limited than it is now

but I'm just a Bennie - what do I know

Reactions: wildcatwelder
I’m willing to give Collins a pass. I think most people that have lost their fathers would agree.

Ware I don’t really get. I suspect he’s a goofball trying to be a fake tough guy and has about as much interest in basketball as WCS did. Problem is he’s about 100x less talented overall.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT