ADVERTISEMENT

Lamar' s Fumble

I guess you actually didn't watch the game...the turning point was the Ravens up 24 to 17 after being down pretty much the entire game...4th and 9 for the Chiefs with under 2 minutes to go late in the 4th Quarter and Patrick Mahomes makes an incredible throw to Tyreek Hill for 48 yards and the Chiefs tie it in the final seconds.

Justin Houston of the Chiefs got a strip sack on Lamar but the Chiefs didn’t cash in...Game went to Overtime and the Chiefs won 27-24 in Arrowhead Stadium and they pretty much have the inside track for Home Field.

Lamar isn’t doing too bad....3-1 as a NFL Starting QB and the Ravens right now if the season ended today would make the playoffs...that wasn’t the case when Flacco was the starter..first loss was to the Now 11-2 Kansas City Chiefs On The Road and his QBR was over 100 with 2 Passing TDs & Over 70 Yards Rushing ...he has won over his Teammates in Baltimore and the fans in Baltimore of the Ravens. Right now only Baker Mayfield of the 5 1st Round QB is having a better first season in the NFL.

For the record one of the best games of the 2018 NFL Season.

Last edited:
I guess you actually didn't watch the game...the turning point was the Ravens up 24 to 17 after being down pretty much the entire game...4th and 9 for the Chiefs with under 2 minutes to go late in the 4th Quarter and Patrick Mahomes makes an incredible throw to Tyreek Hill for 48 yards and the Chiefs tie it in the final seconds.

Justin Houston of the Chiefs got a strip sack on Lamar but the Chiefs didn’t cash in...Game went to Overtime and the Chiefs won 27-24 in Arrowhead Stadium and they pretty much have the inside track for Home Field.

Lamar isn’t doing too bad....3-1 as a NFL Starting QB and the Ravens right now if the season ended today would make the playoffs...that wasn’t the case when Flacco was the starter..first loss was to the Now 11-2 Kansas City Chiefs On The Road and his QBR was over 100 with 2 Passing TDs & Over 70 Yards Rushing ...he has won over his Teammates in Baltimore and the fans in Baltimore of the Ravens. Right now only Baker Mayfield of the 5 1st Round QB is having a better first season in the NFL.

Mayfield and Allen are having better years. Rosen sucks anyway, not like he’s done anything special. Throws for about 150 a game and let’s the defense do the work. But he’s in the top 3 of that draft class

Old UL posters returning. Been a quiet year.

Mayfield and Allen are having better years. Rosen sucks anyway, not like he’s done anything special. Throws for about 150 a game and let’s the defense do the work. But he’s in the top 3 of that draft class

Said Mayfield was better...according to Pro Football Focus it is Jackson & Allen and anyone that says Allen is #2 I cant argue it...But IMO Both are over Darnold and Rosen...But this is true...the Baltimore Offense is more effective with Jackson than it was with Flacco and the Ravens have bought in....that is Management but more importantly his teammates. Also both Jackson & Allen needs to learn to slide or they are going to get killed.

Not saying he Big Ben...But Jackson and Allen are doing pretty much what Big Ben did his rookie year...some plays both Allen & Jackson look good, other plays they look like Rookies...it is up to them to have improvement in year 2

Last edited:

I actually like Lamar. If they let him operate he will be fine. The fumble is just funny irony.

I actually like Lamar. If they let him operate he will be fine. The fumble is just funny irony.

Yes it was irony...i got your post and it made me laugh because it was true...it was directed at the person after your post.

By the way...Good luck in the Citrus Bowl and beat Penn State...you had a hellva year and it going to take roughly 3 to 4 years at best for Satterfield to clean up Petrino mess.

Last edited:
Lamar is not an NFL QB. He isn't a good enough passer. This will become apparent soon enough. You don't make a living in the NFL as a running QB without getting hurt.

Reactions: howercat
Lamar is not an NFL QB. He isn't a good enough passer. This will become apparent soon enough. You don't make a living in the NFL as a running QB without getting hurt.

Were it not for the dog fighting, Vick likely would've had a somewhat lengthy career. Just gotta be smart, know when to run, and when to dive.

Yep, I wonder how long he can last, he's not a big guy that can take a lot of hits...seems like he could break something really easily. Not wishing him anything bad.

Well, Sunday's in the NFL is proving you are clueless.

Said Mayfield was better...according to Pro Football Focus it is Jackson & Allen and anyone that says Allen is #2 I cant argue it...But IMO Both are over Darnold and Rosen...But this is true...the Baltimore Offense is more effective with Jackson than it was with Flacco and the Ravens have bought in....that is Management but more importantly his teammates. Also both Jackson & Allen needs to learn to slide or they are going to get killed.

Not saying he Big Ben...But Jackson and Allen are doing pretty much what Big Ben did his rookie year...some plays both Allen & Jackson look good, other plays they look like Rookies...it is up to them to have improvement in year 2

If you really think he is going to be a good qb then your dumber then I thought. He shouldn't have been drafted where he was and I bet 3 years from now if he's still playing it will be WR.

With the right system I think Lamar can be a very good QB in the league. He is making some big plays now and he is only going to get better the more comfortable he gets. As others have said he is going to have to learn to avoid contact, but he has a ton of skill and the dude can absolutely fly. Ravens need a young big time wideout or tight end. Someone Lamar can build a rapport with and lean on when the defenses learn how to keep him from running. Crabtree, Snead, Brown aren’t exactly the cream of the crop. Serviceable, sure. But they need a true WR1 to really open the offense up and allow Lamar space to do what he does best.

One of the few Louisville players I actually enjoy watching.

Reactions: The Public Enemy
If you really think he is going to be a good qb then your dumber then I thought. He shouldn't have been drafted where he was and I bet 3 years from now if he's still playing it will be WR.

Wow...Ozzie Newsome Drafted Him-(the same General Manager Who in his first ever draft as GM took two 1st Ballot Hall of Famers with his 1st two picks in the 1996 NFL Draft And he also drafted Ed Reed who will get in this year)....But I guess you know more than one of the best General Managers In all of Football and Ozzie is already in the College and Pro Football Hall of Fame...But don’t argue with me...argue with Ozzie Newsome...he feels otherwise about Lamar Jackson and I guess you feel someone who forgot more football than you have ever known that he is “dumb” as well..

Wow...Ozzie Newsome Drafted Him-(the same General Manager Who in his first ever draft as GM took two 1st Ballot Hall of Famers)....But I guess you know more than one of the best General Managers In all of Football and Ozzie is already in the College and Pro Football Hall of Fame...But don’t argue with me...argue with Ozzie Newsome...he feels otherwise about Lamar Jackson and I guess you feel someone who forgot more football than you have ever known that he is “dumb” as well..

Ozzie is a black guy that don't know shit. Overrated terrible and you are on the wrong board go back to your dead one.

Ozzie is a black guy that don't know shit. Overrated terrible and you are on the wrong board go back to your dead one.
I fail to see how race is relevant to this discussion. That out of the way, Ozzie is actually a great GM but great GM's, including this one, make mistakes. Every drafted U6 quarterback since Unitas has proven to be a mistake so we'll see if Jackson becomes the second exception

Because he even moved up to get him giving picks away just shows why Ozzie leaving is best.

He could have waited for the 3rd round to draft Jackson. So go on thinking he was this good GM.

Also NFL and refs handed them the SB against SF.

Sayin he's a good GM, in his era forgotten because it's the Pats only era in the AFC

But really I blame John more for thinking he's a QB and playing him.

Dude, I'm a Bengal fan and a Raven hater for sure, but you're flailing. How many hall of famers does a guy need to draft to get credit as a good GM? 2 Super Bowl victories not good enough? Not to mention the fact that u outed yourself as a big fat racist. The guy put together a team that won the Super Bowl with Trent frickin Dilfer at QB. GTFO with he is "overrated terrible".

ADVERTISEMENT