ADVERTISEMENT

Lady Cats vs. Ole Miss rebels

kywildcat41086

All-American
Jan 10, 2015
I didn't even know the game was on the SEC Network but they are down to a bad Ole Miss team in the 3rd quarter 39-34.

This will be a catastrophe loss to a terrible team dropping them out of the double bye. Two of Ole Miss four wins are against UK. Pathetic. Mitch the clown should have never given the coach a long term deal until the season played out. He is incompetent.
Yes I'm done with Mitch I wish he would move onto a new school!

Reactions: irishcat1965
Elzy needs to take some blame for this loss, the team was not ready to play. I don't know why they weren't ready, this team beat us fairly easy down there, they just didn't have the fire today. As long as this team lets the other team drive the ball to the basket unchallenged they will get beat, nobody steps in to stop the penetration and if they ever do they just dish it off to the open man. We are always at a size disadvantage and then give up easy baskets, that has to stop if they are going to ever be a contender. The bad thing about it is this happens every game and doesn't sem like it's being addressed.

Nothing has changed all season, which tells me the players have little respect for their coach. The coach has to know how bad the D is, their interior defense has to be one of worst in the country. Their rotations on help defense is almost non existent. If they get beat one on one its like it's no big deal. If they allow offensive after offensive rebound its like its no big deal. Howard smiling and laughing at the end of the game, what a look after taking another loss to a bad team. Need a coach that can make the players listen to start out with. If they can't even do that nothing else matters.

Reactions: gwjenning
Did you see their whole coaching staff at Madness? They danced like a bunch of animals. They are not great basketball minds. Care too much about hip-hop.

Did you see their whole coaching staff at Madness? They danced like a bunch of animals. They are not great basketball minds. Care too much about hip-hop.
They are too busy planning their next protest to worry about practice or getting better.

Elzy needs to take some blame for this loss, the team was not ready to play. I don't know why they weren't ready, this team beat us fairly easy down there, they just didn't have the fire today. As long as this team lets the other team drive the ball to the basket unchallenged they will get beat, nobody steps in to stop the penetration and if they ever do they just dish it off to the open man. We are always at a sizer disadvantage and then give up easy baskets, that has to stop if they are going to ever be a contender. The bad thing f about it is this happens every game and doesn't sem like it's being addressed.
They came out on fire, however they went cold over the last three quarters. I actually think there is some sort of issue with Howard. There was a possession in the 3rd that she stood in front of the bench with her hands on her hips pouting, while the ball was on the other wing. To Elzy’s credit she immediately took her out, but she was quickly back in. Starting with the suspension to start the season something is off this season

Reactions: kywildcat41086
ADVERTISEMENT