ADVERTISEMENT

L&N FEDERAL CREDIT UNION STADIUM!!!

If the bank has done you right then why change? Credit Unions are where it's at compared to the alternative. Better rates. Better banking. I'm no L&N customer, btw.

Reactions: UKat1 and white10
It doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.
That’s just the official name it will mostly be called L&N Stadium. The naming right is the 3rd highest among college only Stadiums so they can call it what they want. In case you are wondering the list is

1. USC get $4+ million for the Coliseum
2. University of Washington gets 4+ Million
3. Louisville at just barely over $2 million for 20 years
4. UK gets like $1.85 Million for 12 years.

Cats are going to run train in the L & N.

Hell, we’d better figure out how to do L’s down and N’s down at the same time!!
Shouldn't be too difficult. A lowercase n is a u upside down.

See you at the Cred. Big game at the Fed Cred tomorrow. Hmmm, that's the best I can do.

Our band needs to come up with an adaptation of the Johnny Cash Classic, The L & N Don’t Stop Here, Anymore, as they have done for Bill Monroe’s Blue Moon of Kentucky:

Let’s start a collective to name it the
Katina & Sypher road whore pig epidermis sports complex.

Or 2.)SafeSpace Stadium

3.) Don’t let underage girls Strip till their 18 field

4.) The TrapHouse

5.) Pyrex Stadium

6.) Crack Dealers Co Op

7.) Line Beard Stadium ( by Harry’s)

8.) Kentuckiana Fairgrounds

9.) The Today Sponge field

10.) Thursday Night Stadium
(tie)
10.) Neyland North ( Jamis Winston gets it)

11.) Smoketown ( actually cool name)

Back in the day when we were privileged to crawl 3&a half miles in a hole to dig for black goad, friends uhh coal woulda threw up the money for a stadium name change at a weekend card game just for shitsNgigs. Since the L&N don’t stop here anymore, we gotta go to Big Bourbon, Big Pharma, Big Backer, Big Horses & Big Ass Fans to get a back up practice dummy. I miss the days of Emory freight automatic opening envelopes with a detailed note of all infractions and an itemized note.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Greezy Kreek
ADVERTISEMENT