ADVERTISEMENT

Kyree Young, 18 yr old UK prospect out of Akron, killed in shooting

Wildcats520

Blue Chip Prospect
May 8, 2011
Didn't see this posted anywhere - Kyree Young was a highly recruited running back and had crystal ball picks to UK and held offers from the likes of Alabama, Georgia, Texas A&M & LSU among others. Such a senseless killing right at the start of this kid's life. RIP and thoughts are out to his family & friends

Saw this yesterday and some sites talked about him being a UK commit. First ... prayers to the family.

Again, the football stuff is way down the ladder of importance. But, I don't think he was a commit and I haven't seen his name mentioned with us in awhile.

Prayers for the peace of his family. Need more policing and to take the gloves off with regard to gangs and violent drug dealers. Tired of seeing kids in these cities being gunned down.

Likely he may have been a silent commit for the Cats. We'll not know unless the staff makes a statement

My prayers to the family.

While of little consequence, if he were, indeed, a silent commit, I hope he would be honored on what would have been his Senior Day, years hence. We have done it before, and it is a class move to honor a fallen athlete.

My prayers to the family.

While of little consequence, if he were, indeed, a silent commit, I hope he would be honored on what would have been his Senior Day, years hence. We have done it before, and it is a class move to honor a fallen athlete.
Very unfortunate and sad news, but not sure where the reporter got that he was headed to UK.

Hopefully his funeral procession doesn't resemble one I saw two weeks ago in Akron. Multiple cars in the procession driving like idiots, swerving in and out of traffic at accelerated speeds, with at least one female in each car sitting on the window opening and their torso hanging out the window, swinging their arms and hollering. Not sure how no one was injured.

Craziest and one of the single most dangerous things I have ever seen. Someone will die soon like this, if this is now a "thing".

Maybe it was only that one family?

Hopefully his funeral procession doesn't resemble one I saw two weeks ago in Akron. Multiple cars in the procession driving like idiots, swerving in and out of traffic at accelerated speeds, with at least one female in each car sitting on the window opening and their torso hanging out the window, swinging their arms and hollering. Not sure how no one was injured.

Craziest and one of the single most dangerous things I have ever seen. Someone will die soon like this, if this is now a "thing".

Maybe it was only that one family?

There are some strange reactions to this young man dying tragically.

Reactions: vikingfer
There are some strange reactions to this young man dying tragically.
I am just stating something odd I saw in a funeral procession in the same town this young man lived. Something I had not seen my entire life, and it was dangerous as hell.

You want to explain why my post about a bizarre funeral procession in that same town this kid resided was a strange reaction to you? Is there some point you are trying to make? Because you don't know me, and I live part time in that city. Pretty sure I know what is considered a bizarre event in that town.

Reactions: vikingfer
I am just stating something odd I saw in a funeral procession in the same town this young man lived. Something I had not seen my entire life, and it was dangerous as hell.

You want to explain why my post about a bizarre funeral procession in that same town this kid resided was a strange reaction to you? Is there some point you are trying to make? Because you don't know me, and I live part time in that city. Pretty sure I know what is considered a bizarre event in that town.
I think they are talking about the Black on Black thing , may not be the time ,wait to say something stupid at lease a week. I dont think it was the weird funeral cause thats is weird way to behave ,no resect for love ones

ADVERTISEMENT