ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Tucker was just on the KSR radio show talking about the U19 tryouts

SilentsAreGolden

All-American
Dec 12, 2007
Had really glowing comments about Bol Bol. Said he is a legit outside threat, has a 7'8" wingspan and a 9.3 standing reach. Said PJ Washington impressed him after starting out rusty. Cal told him to stop playing like a PF and he responded. Sean Miller is on the committee selecting the team. Said Diallo has shot well, but he has had some airballs too. Worth listening to if you missed it.

Had really glowing comments about Bol Bol. Said he is a legit outside threat, has a 7'8" wingspan and a 9.3 standing reach. Said PJ Washington impressed him after starting out rusty. Cal told him to stop playing like a PF and he responded. Sean Miller is on the committee selecting the team. Said Diallo has shot well, but he has had some airballs too. Worth listening to if you missed it.

Thanks for this @SilentsAreGolden!

Bol Bol has lateral speed that most goofy 7-footers don't have. He can move his feet way better than his dad. He is not near as akward as his father. Bol has some fire to his game too. I want him so no other school gets him for real.

You seem to be the one bringing it up.

nah, I like KSR and listen most days, just seems like every time someone makes a post about KSR there's a handful of people who immediately start bashing Jones because of his political views. I couldn't give a shit less about his politics, I just like being able to sit and listen to people talk UK sports for 2 hours every day.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
nah, I like KSR and listen most days, just seems like every time someone makes a post about KSR there's a handful of people who immediately start bashing Jones because of his political views. I couldn't give a shit less about his politics, I just like being able to sit and listen to people talk UK sports for 2 hours every day.
Me too....know any shows that do that?

Bol Bol is like Shagari Alleyne only with an ability to actually play the sport of basketball.
Shagari alleyne started on the team with the longest winning streak in history of sports. Arguably the greatest feat by any UK player ever. The generals can never get it done

Ha, what a risky call made about Bol and Quickley. Considering every expert has called them locks for UK for the last couple months.

Bol and Quickley look like as big a lock as possible to attend King as nearly any recruitbi have seen Calipari focus on. I think Bagley is Lexington bound if he does attend college, as well. Reid and King have called UK their favorites and I expect Calipari to put the full court press on them sooner than later.

If somehow Bagley ends up elsewhere, it appears Jordan Brown will be the next recruit Calipari focuses on.

The long shot will be getting one of Reddish or Langford to commit here. UL's troubles has to help regarding Langford. If Louis King decides on UK, getting his teammate Reddish to join him might become a bigger possibility.

So, Bol, Bagley/Jordan Brown, Reddish/Langford, Quickley, Reid, and King are looking most likely at this point in time if Calipari can come from behind and get either Reddish or Langford to UK, somehow.

Despite Reddish looking like a Duke lean and Langford having been an UL lean. If UL's scandal affect Langford, it looks like Duke and UK would be favorites with IU having no more than a small prayer. Since Reddish and Langford won't be playing together, my best guess is that UK and Duke both end up with 1 of the 2. That's my hope, anyway. I'd be just as ecstatic to get either one. Probably prefer Langford since he is so close to UL, but Reddish is no consolation prize.

Having either player scoring at will on the wing at 6'5" or 6'7" would be a great thing to see at UK to team up with the elite PG's in Green and Quickley and bigs like Bol and SKJ that will most likely be on the team next season. So many positionless players will surely keep Calipari happy to have. Especially if WG, Washington, and Shai return to join Reid, King, Bagley, and possibly Reddish/Langford who could both handle the 2-4 spots. Reddish at the 4, for sure. Langford's length could see him at the 4 sport occasionally, as well.

Scrimmage just finished

Diallo lead all scores with 22 points in 19 minute. Didn't miss a shot for his first 10 points. Made three 3's

P.J finished with 10pts 7reb 4ast

Diallo was considered the best player int he scrimmage.

Austin Wiley from Auburn was considered a close second and DOMINATED everyone in the paint. Finished with 17pts 12reb

wow, Diallo is certainly getting primed for prime time. No dear in headlights when he trots onto Rupp Arena for first game. playing in front of pro scouts, then in front of all the coaches and scouts for Under 19s, he's been battle tested.

ADVERTISEMENT