ADVERTISEMENT

Ky Representative John Yarmuth is a disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem with him being a fan. I have a problem with a United States Congressman publicly stating that he will continue to honor a title, and doing so without even acknowledging why the NCAA is taking the title. We are not talking about typical NCAA violations that don't really move the morality meter--we are talking about violations deemed "repugnant" by the NCAA. Politicians, on both sides, are pathetic.

For his full support of child sexual abuse he should resign. I'm sure his wife and children are proud to know their father/husband supports such behavior.

Reactions: Ugoff
I can state factually that Yarmuth caters to only one class of voters in the Louisville area and they do not live in any of the middle class to upper class subdivisions.
I have witnessed him at election time going into the west in of Louisville holding rallies where he makes all kinds of promises to better the Black voters, tells them all the crap most politicians blow out to get their votes.
The little whinny ass has to stand on a elevated platform to see over the microphone so he can speak into it.
But why would anyone want to pry it out of his hands anyway? All that stuff will be worthless in about 2 months.

I visited my parents in etown a few weeks.., hadn't had sonnys in at least 20...readily good back then... wow, was it terrible last month

I always found it odd...a Jewish guy selling smoked pig. Oh well they break their rules about much worse things than that as politicians.

I would never put money in his pocket by eating there.

I saw Yarmuth one night while we were eating dinner at Bucks. I just wanted to go over to his table and piss on his steak so bad I couldn't stand it, but I didn't be cause I like eating there also. Yarmuth is a total asshole .Like a little effing hobbit.

Inb4 "DUH, HE'S A LIBRUHL"

Seriously, though, Yarmuth is just another politician pandering to his likely uneducated base (urban-dwelling Cards fans). As we all can see, all politicians do it. The simple among us believe the stuff they say. The cynical among us (me) don't believe a word any of them say.

With that said, Pitino could be a great politician on either side because:

He spews constant bullshit (both)
Has been caught in a naughty sex scandal (Democrat)
Brings up 9/11 when pandering to draw an emotional response (Republican)
Talks out of both sides of his mouth (both)
Makes grand Utopian claims that seldom come true (Democrat)
Evokes "God" when logical explanations fail to justify a given situation (Republican)

This is true[/QUOTE

Yeah I was so pleased that Mitch Gaylord McConnell took that strong stand in support of the NCAA sanction against Louisville

People always want to make it a liberal thing when they ain't no damn difference between the two parties. They just go with whatever gets them votes

If you think they have any moral compass you are delusional

I saw Yarmuth one night while we were eating dinner at Bucks. I just wanted to go over to his table and piss on his steak so bad I couldn't stand it, but I didn't be cause I like eating there also. Yarmuth is a total asshole .Like a little effing hobbit.
Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

I though Yarmouth had a chance to be a good politician and an overall good man. I was wrong. He's messed up in the head like a lot of people in his position.

Reactions: pharm727 and Ugoff
At some point Yarmuth worked as a vice-president of University Relations at UofL. So he's one of 'THEM'.

Oops, must have an address in his district for a response. I once lived on Cressington Pl. in Woodmont and used that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT