ADVERTISEMENT

KSR hinting at big UK FB news Saturday

Whatever it is, they're going to announce it on the pregame Saturday.

Whatever it is, they're going to announce it on the pregame Saturday.

Unless the rule has changed it won't be about commits if that's the case. Since the pregame is associated with UK they can't discuss prospects by name. At least that's the way it used to be.

Reactions: Rockford
The caller Dawson is the only other person to know according to Jones. The Dawson kid is a high school student in Richmond. Doubt he would have any knowledge about recruiting unless the player is from there. Hell, maybe it's about a player who was once a recruit from there.

Unless the rule has changed it won't be about commits if that's the case. Since the pregame is associated with UK they can't discuss prospects by name. At least that's the way it used to be.
I may be wrong but I don't think the KSR portion is an official part of the UK broadcast. So that rule doesn't apply.

Again, I could be wrong.

Assuming that the KSR part isn't an official UK show, my guess is that Matt is trying to line up a commitment live on air. Just my guess and I have zero knowledge of the situation.

The caller Dawson is the only other person to know according to Jones. The Dawson kid is a high school student in Richmond. Doubt he would have any knowledge about recruiting unless the player is from there. Hell, maybe it's about a player who was once a recruit from there.
The Tweeter machine allows all of these high school kids to interact with each other.

Didn't a UK football player commit on a KSRs pre game bball show a few months ago? I'm nearly 100% sure that happened.

KSR pregame is not affiliated with UK, they 100% can discuss recruits by name as well as have them on. It is a commitment they are trying to have on air, I'm not sure whom however. Also, since these will all be unofficial visitors this weekend, it can be a visitor since they are there on their own dime.

KSR pregame is not affiliated with UK, they 100% can discuss recruits by name as well as have them on. It is a commitment they are trying to have on air, I'm not sure whom however. Also, since these will all be unofficial visitors this weekend, it can be a visitor since they are there on their own dime.
Its Ryan Lemond's wife announcing their divorce!

Reactions: why_not_kentucky
ADVERTISEMENT