ADVERTISEMENT

Kroger Field is officially SOLD OUT

mitch did his part to make sure it is a sellout, getting rid of those 6,000 seats was a stroke of genius. Never going to need those again, probably not over four more times this year.

Reactions: Ugoff
mitch did his part to make sure it is a sellout, getting rid of those 6,000 seats was a stroke of genius. Never going to need those again, probably not over four more times this year.
Not saying you are going to be wrong, but there is also a good chance seats at Kroger Field will get hard to come by in the years to come. Not this year, but starting next season.

Not saying you are going to be wrong, but there is also a good chance seats at Kroger Field will get hard to come by in the years to come. Not this year, but starting next season.
There will be plenty of available seats at PJCS, tho.

Reactions: Blueaz
He's railing against the down sizing. It's his bone to pick with MB. If we see consistent ticket shortage, they will add seats in the West end zone in a single off season, maybe rework all the end zone suites, now pushing 20 years old. JMO

There will be plenty of available seats at PJCS, tho.

It's already bad the city team will have more seats then our program. It just makes them seem they are a bigger program, we'll have to add 8k in order to look or seem the best team in state again.

Excellent news. The players and coaches deserve a sellout.
I was at Commonwealth Stadium the last time we beat the Gators. I'm dying that I can't be there this year. It's time to make me some new boots. Some of y'all need to raise some hail and kick Gator tail. I'm counting on you.

Lol. There is really a poster that is using stadium capacity to rank programs?

Hell if that's the case, Syracuse basketball is numero uno.

With that said, commonwealth is a great stadium and I love the new setup. If we start winning 9,10 games then that only means we can expand the end zones.

A half empty pizza pit ain't nothing to fret over.

Wit that said, let's skin some gator.

Reactions: Kuhldaddy
Empty seats are all over college football these days. The move by universities to monetize every aspect of game day is causing many to just stay home. Plus, every game is on TV and you can tailgate in your backyard if you like.
Not saying that anything can replace the atmosphere of being at a big game. But, the bottomline expense isn't anything to dismiss either.

Reactions: HUGE M FAN
It's already bad the city team will have more seats then our program. It just makes them seem they are a bigger program, we'll have to add 8k in order to look or seem the best team in state again.
Mmmmmmkay, if you say so

Sarcasm, sorry. I am saying unless the team screws up we should need them for about four SEC games plus the UL game, Mizzou might not be but they are still SEC and have some good players.

Last edited:
Reactions: VikingsCat
What is capacity now a days? 67,000?

Was 67,000, reduced to about 61,000.
Lol. There is really a poster that is using stadium capacity to rank programs?

Hell if that's the case, Syracuse basketball is numero uno.

With that said, commonwealth is a great stadium and I love the new setup. If we start winning 9,10 games then that only means we can expand the end zones.

A half empty pizza pit ain't nothing to fret over.

Wit that said, let's skin some gator.

No more tickets for sale.

One of the bones.

Right, it is similar to the mess at Transfer U, if it was one thing you might be able to overlook it, but there are dozens-------and they covered a dozen years.

And the sad part is it isn't even some of the outrageous things he did do, maybe the worst things are the things he DIDN'T do-----And the "recruiting room" was truly ooutrageous, unbelievable really.

I can go through it all again if you really want me too, but it takes quite a bit of time, and is probably better left unsaid. Best just not to challenge my FACTS on the matter, and I think some of the hero worshippers have recognized that.

Last edited:
Empty seats are all over college football these days. The move by universities to monetize every aspect of game day is causing many to just stay home. Plus, every game is on TV and you can tailgate in your backyard if you like.
Not saying that anything can replace the atmosphere of being at a big game. But, the bottomline expense isn't anything to dismiss either.

There will be very few empty seats Saturday night. And no doubt a lot more could be sold if they were available.

Right, it is similar to the mess at Transfer U, if it was one thing you might be able to overlook it, but there are dozens-------and they covered a dozen years.

And the sad part is it isn't even some of the outrageous things he did do, maybe the worst things are the things he DIDN'T do-----And the "recruiting room" was truly ooutrageous, unbelievable really.

I can go through it all again if you really want me too, but it takes quite a bit of time, and is probably better left unsaid. Best just not to challenge my FACTS on the matter, and I think some of the hero worshippers have recognized that.

Sorry. Did not mean to feed the bone.

ADVERTISEMENT