ADVERTISEMENT

Knox

The offense was encouraging. We ran more sets. Had more movement away from the ball. And hit some shots we haven't hit this month.

Knox's line was hampered by an early 2 fouls but he still played enough to get a rebound and a bucket at a minimum.

Reactions: BassProCat
We crushed UL when Knox played just 12 minutes due to foul trouble.

Knox might be our best offensive threat, but he isn't leaps and bounds better than any other individual on the roster.

Reactions: morgousky
Thee is no excuse in Knox not having al least some rebounds. It shows at this point that the rumor about being recruited to play some 2 was probably what a sold him on UK.

If he's not scoring he's a bench player.

Ridiculous to not have that addressed by now. He should be planted at the 4 every time he comes in. If he wants to go back to a wing spot he should prove something.

Reactions: fatguy87
Thee is no excuse in Knox not having al least some rebounds. It shows at this point that the rumor about being recruited to play some 2 was probably what a sold him on UK.

If he's not scoring he's a bench player.

Ridiculous to not have that addressed by now. He should be planted at the 4 every time he comes in. If he wants to go back to a wing spot he should prove something.

1000% agree! Entitlement Morgousky, it's just the mind set of the AAU culture. I still think the bench is more beneficial than screaming all game long.

Reactions: morgousky
Why do you guys assume so much BS before the game is finished??
Just don't get it.
As much as I see valuable contributions, you give the homers so much ammo...

Knox battled and gave very good effort in the second half on the offensive end. Defense, I don't know.
But his contribution of at least 10-11 points in the second half was huge.

We won the game. At this point in time that is all I am concerned with. I hate losing 4 in a row. Knox has his issues but if he gets the ball he knows what to do with it. And he does know how to kick it back out if the shot is not there. Some on our team don't but they are learning. We won the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT