ADVERTISEMENT

Knox schedules in home visits; UNC not included

Of course Duke gets the last visit.

This could be looked at at letting these 4 schools down and declaring UNC?

Pretty sure this ship sailed a while ago. He just never felt like a UK player to me. He has UNC written all over him and he even looks like a skinnier Kennedy Meeks

Reactions: Stonewall12
That looks pretty bad for UNCheats, not sure how u spin it as a good thing. No way a kid sets up 4 in-home visits just so he can politely say "sorry coach Im going to UNCheats.

Whats even more mindboggling is that u dont.
It's just the culture Cal has created here. If you are a top 20 player coming out of high school and you stick around at UK for 2 or 3 years, you are considered somewhat of a failure in the eyes of many outsiders. Not saying it's a good or bad thing, it just is what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: true blue1
He simply may not need to hear more from UNC. He already has his spot there and knows what the roster looks like and the potential of UNC being on probation his second or third year if he isn't one and done there so it isn't necessarily a good thing. I don't think this means a whole lot. Look at it like this. Duke and UK are still recruiting and have some questions as to where he fits in on there roster. Missouri is new and he I'm sure needs to hear more. FSU is probably out of respect for his dad. Who knows. I figure it's Carolina or Duke with an outside shot Missouri offering unlimited minutes and free reign to play like he wants

The article said he has taken multiple unofficial visits to UNC.So I'm guessing he already knows the situation there.My guess is 1.UNC 2.Duke 3.Missouri.

UNC isn't out of it, but Duke is coming on really strong...

A month or so ago I posted how I didn't think Duke had much of a shot. I no longer feel this way...

Too close to call, but right now if I had to choose it's Duke per what I've heard lately.

^ Please know that's from some pro-Duke people, so I could be off.

I'd never count out Coach Cal, he's the best.

A month or so ago I posted how I didn't think Duke had much of a shot. I no longer feel this way...

Too close to call, but right now if I had to choose it's Duke per what I've heard lately.

I had to like your post as I really appreciate the info you provide on here, but it also pained me to do so. I hate Duke and Coach K lol

It's been Duke.. it's always been Duke. I'm not sure why people got away from that

Exception: Mizz, things changed a few weeks ago.. but otherwise it's been Duke since day1.

The Duke crystal ball insiders always seem to know whether Duke is getting someone, and two of them switched from Duke in the last few days. One to Missouri and one to "Foggy".

There's not. NCAA already let them skate and gifted them a banner. I doubt we hear any official word about it.
You speak of the NCAA letting them skate in past tense. That is not the case. I know, I know, that is likely the outcome. But it isn't set yet. UL's decision will come first and there is still some major dates to happen in the UNC case. I have read somewhere on here that people in Carolina are expecting to get hit hard by the NCAA and all these delays are UNC's way of setting themselves up for a battle in the legal system and the NCAA's way of playing their cards right to make sure nothing gets overturned. That piece of information is really the only thing I hold on to for any hope something actually happens to UNCheats.

You speak of the NCAA letting them skate in past tense. That is not the case. I know, I know, that is likely the outcome. But it isn't set yet. UL's decision will come first and there is still some major dates to happen in the UNC case. I have read somewhere on here that people in Carolina are expecting to get hit hard by the NCAA and all these delays are UNC's way of setting themselves up for a battle in the legal system and the NCAA's way of playing their cards right to make sure nothing gets overturned. That piece of information is really the only thing I hold on to for any hope something actually happens to UNCheats.
Unfortunately, I don't share your optimism. But here's hoping you are right and I am wrong on this one.

I think UK finishes 3rd behind DU and UNC. He'd be nice to have, but I don't think we need him. Let's get Bamba and Johnson and go get that title

I don't doubt your info, it just baffles me that this kid would go to Duke or UK for that matter. Unless K sells this kid on playing PF because he will not play SF at Duke. I don't really think there are minutes at UK, but if Bam leaves I guess there would be minutes for him. UNC or even MISSOU make more sense to me.

I don't doubt your info, it just baffles me that this kid would go to Duke or UK for that matter. Unless K sells this kid on playing PF because he will not play SF at Duke. I don't really think there are minutes at UK, but if Bam leaves I guess there would be minutes for him. UNC or even MISSOU make more sense to me.

Different kids have different priorities and motives. Best I could answer that.

I truly think kids at the Mcdonald's All American level have so much confidence they are going to start they really don't worry about someone already being at their position. Briscoe and Murray both came to UK knowing Ulis was on campus.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT