ADVERTISEMENT

Knox opinion.

Maybe he plans to use Knox like Monk because Diallo is not a shooter and he plans to use him like Briscoe?

Knox would essentially be the 2 on offense and Diallo the 3, but Diallo can guard the 2 and Knox the 3 on defense.

Of course with all the switching Cal does on defense, they would both be defending multiple positions, so it's kind of a moot point.

didn't you have me blocked? please block me again.

then again stalkers never really stop.

You got giddy when I said I was going to put you on ignore, because you hate being called out for your incessant negativity towads anything UK or Cal. Sorry, you aren't on ignore and your nonsense will be called out. By the way, you just said I was blocked so how did you read this post? LOL, you can't get out of your own way. Your creepy avatar can't get out of it's own way either.

Exactly. You have no idea and neither do they. So just stop making stupid posts.

He's easily one of the worst posters on this board. Any chance to be negative about UK's chances of winning a game, UK's chances of getting a recruit, etc. he comes running as fast as he can, slobbering, to whine that we won't win the game, we won't get the recruit, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT