ADVERTISEMENT

Knox has a solid night as Kentucky guys stuff stats (again).

Son_Of_Saul

All-American
Dec 7, 2007
Davis 25 points, 10 rebounds, 6 dimes
WCS 20 points, 7 rebounds
Fox 18 points, 7 rebounds, 6 dimes
Kevin Knox 17 points, 6 rebounds
Julius Randle 13 points, 14 rebounds
MKG 12 points, 9 rebounds, 5 assists
Towns 12 points, 9 rebounds
Bledsoe 12 points, 7 dimes, 6 rebounds
Malik Monk 11 points, 2 assists
Darius Miller 10 points, 2 rebounds
Isaiah Briscoe 10 points, 3 assists
Poythress 8 points, 7 rebounds
Skal 5 points, 1 rebound

Last edited:
Skal 5 points, 1 rebound

Nice to see Briscoe with the 10 and 3

Skal 5 points, 1 rebound
Nice! Randle Rebound.

I dream of a universe where I'll be able to see what Randle can do with 35 minutes/game.

Dude is incredibly productive, despite minute limits.

I agree, but he might be in the perfect situation right now. Split 96 minutes with AD and Mirotic playing at a blistering pace.

AD will get max minutes of course, and Mirotic is on fire to start the season, but you’ve got to believe Randle will have his nights.

As long as he doesn’t start leaking minutes to Jahlil Okafor or something crazy, I’m ok with it.

Towns is off to a slow start this year in scoring. He had 8 the other night and 12 tonight. I’m thinking this whole Butler situation is wearing on him.
There is no doubt. He strikes me as a bit of an eccentric dude. When his mind is right, WHAT A TALENT

Towns is off to a slow start this year in scoring. He had 8 the other night and 12 tonight. I’m thinking this whole Butler situation is wearing on him.
He's gotten 16 shots this year. Minnesota is a 500 team with towns averaging 8 shots per game. Butler is a nice player but he will never have the efficiency of Towns on 20 shots per game. Thibodeaux has sided with Butler and Towns is being treated like a 3rd or 4th option. It's a joke

I dream of a universe where I'll be able to see what Randle can do with 35 minutes/game.

Dude is incredibly productive, despite minute limits.
Randle is playing incredible! New Orleans is destroying people! For anybody that didn’t see Bagley fouled Miller on a 3 he hit as well!

Serious question: does New Orleans have the best frontcourt in the NBA? Corollary: Assuming they can keep Davis, Randle, and Mirotic together, what are their best realistic backcourt options to make them a contender?

Again, impressive as hell. No other school's former players can even come close to competing with what our guys are doing and have been doing for a long time now in the NBA. I'm loving MKG with the 12, 9 and 5. Why any recruit would go anywhere else but UK is just insane. I don't give a damn what kind of perks they receive by going to another school. The long haul is what they need to be looking at. Instant gratification is the most important thing to this current generation more often than not. It's truly sad, but it is what it is.

Randle is the most underrated player of cals era. I never have seen a player face more double and triple teams. Freakish skills for his size. It's funny how he gets lost in shuffle. If we could have just won one more game at the end he and that team would be looked at so much differently
You are absolutely correct. I think if only Randle and POY been 100 % against UConn, we win going away. That's not even taking into account that we lost WCS. In any event, Randle is by far the most underrated player of the Cal era IMO.

Reactions: BleedinBlue85
I like that Poythress is not only still in the league, but he's contributing. The Hawks seem to want to develop him.

Seldom have I felt worse for a player as I did when Alex went down with the ACL injury.

I like that Poythress is not only still in the league, but he's contributing. The Hawks seem to want to develop him.

Seldom have I felt worse for a player as I did when Alex went down with the ACL injury.
Good call. I was meaning to mention him. He's the player I'm the most happy for and it's not close. Kid absolutely deserves it. Man, what could've been had he not went down in 2015. Not even Higgins would've been able to stop that Big Blue freight train.

Good call. I was meaning to mention him. He's the player I'm the most happy for and it's not close. Kid absolutely deserves it. Man, what could've been had he not went down in 2015. Not even Higgins would've been able to stop that Big Blue freight train.

Pretty amazing when one thinks about it. Meeks on the '10 team; Kanter on the '11 team; Poythress stays healthy in '15. We're probably looking at two more titles.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Skal 5 points, 1 rebound

Damn it’s good to see Alex in that list.

Poythress in the NBA, with a master's degree........

I thought i was told countless times that every player should leave as soon as a check is offered or their career will become dog sht?

I bet Poythress is just as proud of his degree and UK career as that check he's cashing. More guys should consider their options, it's not always go go or bust, regardless of what they're told.

Reactions: UKrazycat2
Poythress in the NBA, with a master's degree........

I thought i was told countless times that every player should leave as soon as a check is offered or their career will become dog sht?

I bet Poythress is just as proud of his degree and UK career as that check he's cashing. More guys should consider their options, it's not always go go or bust, regardless of what they're told.

Alex is a rare bird. He has everything he needs to be successful after he leaves the league. Very smart young man and I wish him all the best. He's earned it.

ADVERTISEMENT