ADVERTISEMENT

KK Mega Bemax vs ESPN #17 Michigan in 5 min (1est)

Will update as I’m updated by a coworker (scout) over there. Always interesting to see how other college teams do against a common opponent that UK had to see just how good or average that opponent was.
Thanks man. I bet they beat michigan [devil]

Will update as I’m updated by a coworker (scout) over there. Always interesting to see how other college teams do against a common opponent that UK had to see just how good or average that opponent was.

Interested as well keep it up thanks!

I am not sure the quarter lengths to this game, but even if only 10 minutes, scoring 7 points in that span is paltry.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Full strength but young and not as skilled or athletic as UK. Scout said this match up is prefect for UK because they aren’t as athletic as UK

We all knew UK is much better than Michigan but this game tells everyone that KK isn’t as bad as UK made them look. They are as good as they were projected to be by Cal and others before UK played them. I agree with scouts that likely only UK,Kansas and Gonzaga are the only teams that could beat KK like UK did in the Bahamas

We all knew UK is much better than Michigan but this game tells everyone that KK isn’t as bad as UK made them look. They are as good as they were projected to be by Cal and others before UK played them. I agree with scouts that likely only UK,Kansas and Gonzaga are the only teams that could beat KK like UK did in the Bahamas
And Duke would duck them.:)

ADVERTISEMENT