ADVERTISEMENT

Kira Lewis visited UK. UK moved on. Now he’s reclassifying for Bama

I figured he would end up at Bama, I'm surprised he's reclassing to 2018. That should be great for the SEC and Bama should be pretty good again.

I really hoped he'd be our third guard in next year's recruiting class, but clearly there's more to the story than his game.

Kid had a picture of Cal in his room and we didn't offer.

This thread needs to be merged with the rich got richer thread. Congrats nana fans

SEC is get getting good. Pretty soon we will be the number one football and basketball conference.

Even though it will me a few more losses for us, I'm super happy about it. I'm so tired of UK getting screwed come seeding time just because these other schools don't pull their weight.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Him and Gafford will make a possible great duo. Hope they make some noise and bring our overall conference BPI.

No question about it! And in my opinion they have the best coaches... Well.. Excluding that clown at Georgia...Crean is certified nuts.
Crean is a mediocre coach at best but he’s at a perfect spot for himself. Georgia is bottom of the barrel in basketball and Crean will recruit and perform better than what they’re used to. So they’ll be happy, he’ll be happy because he won’t have the pressure of being at (what used to be :D) a blue blood school, and we’ll be happy because he still won’t do enough to actually make a threat to Kentucky’s prominence. It’s a win-win-win. Plus we get to watch his inexplicable weirdness from the sidelines during league play!

SEC is get getting good. Pretty soon we will be the number one football and basketball conference.

Even though it will me a few more losses for us, I'm super happy about it. I'm so tired of UK getting screwed come seeding time just because these other schools don't pull their weight.
Exactly. I don't like losing, ever, but it does make conference games more exciting. The past 10 years or so the league games were boring because the conference was terrible. I loved the pre-conference schedule because that's when we would play all of our big games. The only one I ever looked forward to in conference was Florida when Billy D was there. Now most league games are pretty fun.

Despite what some people were still saying less than 6 months ago, Cal’s recruiting just gets stronger and stronger. Kira Lewis is exhibit A. It we didn’t already have Hagans and Maxey, Cal might have taken Kira. Now, Cole Anthony, Scottie Lewis, and Jalen Lecque may be the only other guards on Cal’s radar.

Last edited:
Greenberg or Dakich one said something the other day that made a lot of sense. The SEC now has basketball programs instead of basketball teams.

The SEC has definitely stepped their game up.

They like to bang on the SECT but sec has had more FF teams than the big 12 has had in the past 20 years. But honeslty last year was a case instead of there being a bunch of bad teams you had a bunch of decent bordering on average teams.None of the teams last year were very good. Is it a start? Who knows but certainly nothing special.

Crean is a mediocre coach at best but he’s at a perfect spot for himself. Georgia is bottom of the barrel in basketball and Crean will recruit and perform better than what they’re used to. So they’ll be happy, he’ll be happy because he won’t have the pressure of being at (what used to be :D) a blue blood school, and we’ll be happy because he still won’t do enough to actually make a threat to Kentucky’s prominence. It’s a win-win-win. Plus we get to watch his inexplicable weirdness from the sidelines during league play!

He’s still going to throw a parade for making it to the second round of the SEC tourney. Be warned!

Reactions: jrpross
ADVERTISEMENT