ADVERTISEMENT

Kinda amazed at Texas A&M

Kybluedude

All-SEC
Nov 19, 2005
Is this first year coach Schlossnagle that good or is this kinda fluky? I know he had been successful at TCU but whew… they are in it to win it. What’s his secret… expert developing pitching?

Brought in a ton of players 10 transfers and 11 freshmen. Had 20 pitchers on a 40 man roster.

Had to feel great for them to beat Texas.

Is this first year coach Schlossnagle that good or is this kinda fluky? I know he had been successful at TCU but whew… they are in it to win it. What’s his secret… expert developing pitching?

Brought in a ton of players 10 transfers and 11 freshmen. Had 20 pitchers on a 40 man roster.

No fluke. This was his 6th CWS. I mean... dude...

It also helps that the really good players never leave Texas and there's enough for everyone to get a slice. A&M's investment in baseball is massive too. Kentucky finished second to them for Dylan Rock too. He would have neen the Cats' best offensive player.

He's been a great coach for a long time.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
ADVERTISEMENT