ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Knox to Warriors

Didn't know he was still in the league
Honestly don’t know how he is, he’s been an end of bench guy at most stops and been traded to like 3 teams to unlock his potential. He has never put it together. I guess he’s cheap and if they get a little production for 10-15 minutes a game over the season they will be happy.

Reactions: 1war
Honestly don’t know how he is, he’s been an end of bench guy at most stops and been traded to like 3 teams to unlock his potential. He has never put it together. I guess he’s cheap and if they get a little production for 10-15 minutes a game over the season they will be happy.
I think it's just a case where he's just not great at anything, doesn't have any one skill that makes him worth keeping on the floor. Good enough to hang around on the end of the bench as a practice guy/emergency piece but not good enough to contribute in the NBA.

I think it's just a case where he's just not great at anything, doesn't have any one skill that makes him worth keeping on the floor. Good enough to hang around on the end of the bench as a practice guy/emergency piece but not good enough to contribute in the NBA.

Also, always played soft for his size.

Reactions: Fox2monk and K_TIME
The real question I have is will we miss having his brother this year?
1. I would solidly argue the year we'll get from Jaxon Robinson and Owege at the SG/SF swing minutes will be a good bit more productive than Cal will get from Knox at Arkansas. KNox is a spotty shooter and I'd argue his handles, physicality, defense, rebounding, passing, bball IQ, etc...will be less than Robinson and probably Owega.

2. Knox is likely to be gone after his 1 year pit stop in college. Robinson will also be gone after this year. Owego however will be likely around after next year.

So, I don't see much likelihood that we'll miss Karter Knox much at UK

1. I would solidly argue the year we'll get from Jaxon Robinson and Owege at the SG/SF swing minutes will be a good bit more productive than Cal will get from Knox at Arkansas. KNox is a spotty shooter and I'd argue his handles, physicality, defense, rebounding, passing, bball IQ, etc...will be less than Robinson and probably Owega.

2. Knox is likely to be gone after his 1 year pit stop in college. Robinson will also be gone after this year. Owego however will be likely around after next year.

So, I don't see much likelihood that we'll miss Karter Knox much at UK
Impressive.... you misspelled our player's name 3 different ways in one post 😂

This was the case while he was at UK as well.

The "expert" opinion on the 2018 team was that Knox was the best player on the team. He was tall and took a lot of 2 point jump shots. He looked the part but in no universe was he better than SGA. Knox rode the consensus that formed before he played a game here all the way to the draft.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT