ADVERTISEMENT

Kerem Kanter, brother of Enes, declares for draft. Could return.

Another 6"10" front court guy,come on down to UK maybe we can get an even dozen of them on the team next year:D(no offense intended to OP just thought it was a good place for a little humor)

Averaged 11 pts and 6 rebs in 20 mpg. I'm sure he's not going to stay in the draft, and I doubt he comes here.

And, I doubt Cal would be interested seeing all the big men we already have and possibly adding Bamba yet.
Never really seriously thought he would be a candidate to come here for the reasons you both cited.

enes is estranged from his parents because of his support for gulen. not sure if that applies to his brother

In addition, besides his name being Kanter and probably knowing Coach Cal, he's not that good. He was a solid player in the Horizon League, not necessarily the guy who makes an impact in one year at Kentucky.

He would be able to play anywhere if he transferred except if it was Kentucky, Emmert & his cronies at the NCAA would find some way to make him ineligible at UK. Don't need bigs like him, he's good for smaller schools. I want Mohamed Bamba and a Jr. Humphries building on that UNC performance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT