ADVERTISEMENT

***KENTUCKY VS UCLA GAME THREAD***

The question is can this team string together 6 good defensive games in a row. Sure, other things matter as well, but this is the biggest key.

Still a young team.. Holiday break is coming up.. We shouldn't expect this team to be 100% engaged..

Playing like crap and now a stupid malfunction. Going to be a real ugly game it seems.

We have a good 3 point shooting night and now our guys think we are a 3 point shooting team.

It’s embarrassing that his team allows a guy like Welsh to out play and out hustle them to the ball. Ridiculous.

Refs don't feel like being there it seems. Let Gabriel get blasted and no call. Only 3 foul calls in 7 1/2 minutes.

I know Hami has been hitting outside shots but he has completely abandoned driving to the basket. I don’t get it.

Never ceases to amaze me how teams are allowed to be extra physical with us...

I watched us get bumped quite a bit on our last few possessions.. And the second UCLA makes any offensive move to the rim.. Foul.

Reactions: BlueRunner11
Well they apparently have no intention of calling a foul on UCLA which is fine but stop calling touch fouls on us. Geesh college officiating is terrible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT