ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs NIU game thread

Oh yeah I'm the human spell checker when his whole post was telling someone they couldn't read.

Go practice some water aerobics you geriatric freak
Once again you show yourself to be clueless. You don't even recognize the person in the pic. WOW!! Lol

So you’re going to sit there.and objectively say Ile Miss is worse than NIU. That’s ridiculous and dishonest. And you know it.

We may come and beat the snot out of Ole Miss. We should and need to. We will not, objectively speaking, do it the way we played just now.
Hard to say when they haven’t played.

Once again you show yourself to be clueless. You don't even recognize the person in the pic. WOW!! Lol
Had nothing to do with the person in the pic. You are doing wonders in being an insufferable prick though.

Stoops needs some heat for 2 straight weeks of meh performances.

He's the man, but this will not work with what's ahead. Not sure if this is a lack of preparation or lack of motivation or both.
I'll say this, it at least feels like Stoops is 100% down to do whatever it takes to win games for Kentucky. He's obviously very bothered by the flaws this team has.

I'll back any coach that does everything in his/her power to win for UK.

Sadly, not all coaches at UK live by that code.

So you’re going to sit there.and objectively say Ile Miss is worse than NIU. That’s ridiculous and dishonest. And you know it.

We may come and beat the snot out of Ole Miss. We should and need to. We will not, objectively speaking, do it the way we played just now.
Ole miss struggled with Tulsa. Tulsa struggled with niu. Sooooooo

Had nothing to do with the person in the pic. You are doing wonders in being an insufferable prick though.
Poor attempt to save face. It had everything to do with the pic because you certainly know nothing esle about me to suggest your age related drivel.

I couldn't care less about rankings in September but if the defense has 0 sacks and 1 TFL next week, it won't be easy to win.

I'd much rather be in the top 10 in early November.
This. But careful James. You’ll get accused of hating and being embarrassing.

19 straight non conference wins. Longest in the country. And we have fans crying. You can’t make this stuff up.
Because we want more and a higher standard. And settling is what old UK football was about. Actually you should be happy we’re bitching about the lackluster play at times tonight.

Reactions: LmdCat
Here’s what’s funny. The same 3-4 posters that cried after every basketball game are crying here tonight. Choose happiness

I still think the defense doesn't pressure the QB enough.

Was there any word on Weaver?

Poor attempt to save face. It had everything to do with the pic because you certainly know nothing esle about me to suggest your age related drivel.
Your posts read like a senile man on his last breath grasping for relevance. Give it a rest loser. Your shitposts and restless anger say enough about you.

Not an ounce of positivity in you. My apologies for stooping to your classless level.

Reactions: Ed323232
Then explain your post.
I shouldn’t have to.

We struggled with a team Vandy beat by 10. The week before. It means we have to play better. Period.

And Stoops just said he was pissed off after a win. And said we didn’t finish the game. End of discussion. Unless you want to argue with Stoops too.

Reactions: kyjeff1
You’re happy with the play? Wow. I’m happy we won. But that play is not acceptable from a Tope Ten team.

You think our performance tonight is acceptable from a Top Ten SEC team? Yes or no?
He’s a simpleton that only understands wins and losses.

He doesn't know what he's looking at, so he just looks at the final score. If it’s a win, he's ecstatic, if it’s a loss, it was just meant to be.

That’s fine, but what makes him awful, is his constant need to attack those of us that understand the game and he does it with these silly one-liners that are nothing but antagonistic.

• Haha
Reactions: LmdCat and bbncal02
He’s a simpleton that only understands wins and losses.

He doesn't know what he's looking at, so he just looks at the final score. If it’s a win, he's ecstatic, if it’s a loss, it was just meant to be.

That’s fine, but what makes him awful, is his constant need to attack those of us that understand the game and he does it with these silly one-liners that are nothing but antagonistic.
Stoops just said he was pissed off and had a bad taste in his mouth. About where I’m at. So, I’ll keep my good company.

Last edited:
Your posts read like a senile man on his last breath grasping for relevance. Give it a rest loser. Your shitposts and restless anger say enough about you.

Not an ounce of positivity in you. My apologies for stooping to your classless level.
Earth to clueless!!! My post didn't read anything, however, you read the post like a senile man with poor comprehension.

I just think it’s really hard to get up for these mac teams. They play to the level of the competition. Ole piss gets our A game next week.

• Haha
Reactions: LmdCat
Stoops just said he was pissed off and had a bad rate in his mouth. About where I’m at. So, I’ll keep my good company.
Yup, I'm listening to the post game show.

Stoops continues to say the right things (in my opinion). He cares about UK football and he's not happy with the way we are playing. He's saying the things I want UK coaches to say.

Yet we have simpletons in here critisizing what we're saying, which is exactly what Stoops is saying.

Stoops continues to say the right things (in my opinion). He cares about UK football and he's not happy with the way we are playing. He's saying the things I want UK coaches to say.

Yet we have simpletons in here critisizing what we're saying, which is exactly what Stoops is saying.

We’re just bennies man. Just bennies.

Because they do not truly understand the game.

Beating a MAC team at home without 4 starters, one being their starting QB, by 8 points is cause for concern. O line has not looked good all year in the running game.

These folks are just cheerleaders. Yay, go team. They don't grasp the overall game.

They just think Levis can win games by himself. That Rodriguez will fix the O line issues.

We won. We're 4-0. Nothing to be worried about. Pom pom waivers.

Next week is on the road at Ole Miss who is undefeated. Better have their big boy britches on.

I'm hopeful Stoops peeled the paint off the walls post game and chewed some butt. Enough with this playing down to the comp. It's big boy football here on out.

Reactions: IIIBradIII
Because they do not truly understand the game.

Beating a MAC team at home without 4 starters, one being their starting QB, by 8 points is cause for concern. O line has not looked good all year in the running game.

These folks are just cheerleaders. Yay, go team. They don't grasp the overall game.

They just think Levis can win games by himself. That Rodriguez will fix the O line issues.

We won. We're 4-0. Nothing to be worried about. Pom pom waivers.

Next week is on the road at Ole Miss who is undefeated. Better have their big boy britches on.

I'm hopeful Stoops peeled the paint off the walls post game and chewed some butt. Enough with this playing down to the comp. It's big boy football here on out.
I'd be fine with guys like Ed and Bassfan if they would just stay in their lane, but the problem is, they don't stay in their lane. They antagonize those of us that truly see and understand what's happening.

They’re the worst kind of fan.

Reactions: LmdCat and Cawood86
I'd be fine with guys like Ed and Bassfan if they would just stay in their lane, but the problem is, they don't stay in their lane. They antagonize those of us that truly see and understand what's happening.

They’re the worst kind of fan.
They're trolls. Not fans at all. Just look to stir up things. Serve no purpose other than that.

The circle jerk of irony. A small group of clowns chuming it up after a win as if the team lost by 35.
I’m happy with the score. To me it’s better than if it were 50-0. Stoops will have something to chew ass over all week. Ole miss better be ready

Reactions: Doodah859
ADVERTISEMENT