ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky v. Louisville (Super Regionals - #1)

Comebakatz3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2008
Well, we're several hours from first pitch, but I am too excited. I have a dilemma today though... I am at work and I might have to go to court and won't be able to watch much of the game. Should I keep checking updates on my phone or should I delay and avoid all social media, etc. and wait until I get home and watch the game after work? Thoughts?

I personally can't do option B. It drives me insane not knowing while the rest of the world has seen the outcome. :grimace: I always refresh Twitter, Catpaw, etc. to keep up.

I'll be at work and probably will have to listen to Price on the radio for most of the game, which isn't all that bad, really. Go Cats!

I know. I typically cannot do option B either. However, I might be distracted enough in court to avoid looking at updates.

at work also

i am depending on my new found friends in the on deck circle to keep me updated on all happenings

TIA

I will try to listen to it from my desk on internet radio (I'm in Indy, no local radio), until my 2:00 meeting. Once the meeting is over, I am going home to watch on TV!

I took the afternoon off of work to sit at home and watch the game. Can't wait.

I seriously considered doing this, but I didn't think I'd be going to this hearing and thought I'd be able to kind of work and play at the same time. Talk about your all time backfires.

We're almost to the hour mark now. I'm nervous.

I seriously considered doing this, but I didn't think I'd be going to this hearing and thought I'd be able to kind of work and play at the same time. Talk about your all time backfires.

We're almost to the hour mark now. I'm nervous.

Yes, these pesky legal matters are clinging to my desk as well, going to listen on the radio, may head home 2:30 or 3 to watch the end.

I'm sure this is a popular opinion but, IF we win today we win the series.

I think stats would prove you right on that one, but I thought we would do the same after winning game one down in Gainesville. Hopefully our team grew up a lot since then, and it would seem that they have considering that they didn't let the regionals slip away when they were down.

Yes, these pesky legal matters are clinging to my desk as well, going to listen on the radio, may head home 2:30 or 3 to watch the end.

It's ridiculous. Don't people know that they should put their problems on hold for Kentucky baseball?! It's just common courtesy. haha

Reactions: EliteBlue
Working as well. May take the liberty to go "PT" and post up at the O club and watch the game for an hour.

I'd just accept that you have to follow on twitter, DVR the game, and watch it later after you know that we've won ;)

Pompey grounds out.

White dribbles it off the end of the bat towards first on 0-2, but McClure airs the throw over the first baseman's head and White is standing on 2nd.

Reks now up, down 1-2 in the count.

Can't make them pay for an error on the scoreboard... worked pitch count.. stinks had a great chance there.

Pitcher left a lot of 89-90 mph fastballs over the plate.

Missed opportunity.

My biggest two beefs with our team this year:

1. Certain players never come through with a clutch hit (Becker, Heyer)
2. We always serve up fat pitches right down the middle of the plate with an 0-2 count. Why did we give them such a good pitch to hit when Zack started off with an 0-2 count????

0-2 count again
Strike 1 fastball, Strike 2 breaking ball
Ball1- fastball out
1-2
Foul breaking ball
Strike 3 on Fastball

1 out

ADVERTISEMENT