ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky starting 5 vs UNC final 4 matchup. Go vote.

Replace Hansborough with Bob McAdoo. I’m not familiar enough to know if Smith is the right answer at guard. Still, I’d have to go UNC.

I don't have Twitter. But those that do... Don't let those that got caught in a 20 year + cheating scheme win.

Well I hate to break it to you guys but UNC has been offering a class called, "Afro-American Internet polling development" I think since 2014. The Tar Heels are going to do what they do and cheat to win this as well, wait they're cheating is finally going to catch up to them because they didn't even have to show up to that class so they're not even going to know how to cheat their way to win. Well that's not too surprising though they've been cheating for 20 years and don't have a whole lot to show for it as it is.

Whose winning?
UK at 55% of votes as of my posting.

The comment threads attached to this are an absolute blood bath. Cheating, recent wins/losses, championships in modern era, etc. UNC is losing bad and they know it and they're salty as hell over a Twitter poll.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
At 29,000 votes UK had 16% lead 3000 votes later down 8% lead keep voting

Looks like the UNC folks are working the twitter percentages.

If your numbers are accurate, UK has around 17,280 of 32,000 votes total.

Also would have meant 16,820 of 29,000 went to UK.

We're supposed to believe that UK only landed less than 400 votes in the last 3,000?

Higgins, that you working twitter?

Looks like the UNC folks are working the twitter percentages.

If your numbers are accurate, UK has around 17,280 of 32,000 votes total.

Also would have meant 16,820 of 29,000 went to UK.

We're supposed to believe that UK only landed less than 400 votes in the last 3,000?

Higgins, that you working twitter?

It doesn't matter if we lose the popular vote.

It's the electoral college that matters.

Replace Hansborough with Bob McAdoo. I’m not familiar enough to know if Smith is the right answer at guard. Still, I’d have to go UNC.

...and Charlie Scott should also be on that starting five. Better than Vince Carter (in college).

And the earlier poster was right (Larry Skaggs?). Phil Ford was much better than Kenny Smith.

...and Charlie Scott should also be on that starting five. Better than Vince Carter (in college).

And the earlier poster was right (Larry Skaggs?). Phil Ford was much better than Kenny Smith.
Like it or not, most people are taking into account pro career. Other than the people here who are unashamedly biased.

MJ was 1/3 in titles in college, and his lone title came on a miracle/fluke turnover.

Let's not act like he was a juggernaut in college. He was damn good, but he wasn't Air Jordan yet. Not even close.
He was a two time consensus 1st team all-American and was consensus POY his last year. Even if you wanna go by just college, he has the best resume of anybody on either team.

Like it or not, most people are taking into account pro career. Other than the people here who are unashamedly biased.

It’s just Kentucky fans flexing our internet muscles. Greatest program of all time also has the largest internet presence. Makes sense really.

He was a two time consensus 1st team all-American and was consensus POY his last year. Even if you wanna go by just college, he has the best resume of anybody on either team.

Not necessarily. Davis went 1/1. Pretty much swept everything as a freshman. Including Dpoy. Davis in college > Jordan tbh.

He also played two more seasons than Wall, Cousins, and Davis.

Undoubtedly, he's the best of the 10 between UK and UNC. It seems folks merged pro and college careers here. If the NBA MJ plays in this game, UNC beats Kentucky in a 7 game series and probably to the tune of 4-2. If the college version of all these guys play, which was my point, it's a tossup.

Reactions: 521cat
He also played two more seasons than Wall, Cousins, and Davis.

Undoubtedly, he's the best of the 10 between UK and UNC. It seems folks merged pro and college careers here. If the NBA MJ plays in this game, UNC beats Kentucky in a 7 game series and probably to the tune of 4-2. If the college version of all these guys play, which was my point, it's a tossup.
Still disagree. But again, trying to make it just about college is an obvious tactic in this case.

ADVERTISEMENT