ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Kentucky offers five-star 2018 prospect Zion Williamson

Anyone else remember watching Wall,Davis,KAT,Lebron,Durant etc highlights from high school & thinking this kid is a can't miss super star/ once in a generation type of player? I get the same thought while watching Zions highlights.
Freak athlete, highly skilled, tangibles you can't teach, natural raw talent, alpha dog mentality, physical specimen, complete all around game.

You can say all those things about the players I listed, you can say the same for this kid. He's a game changer and somebody you can't afford to miss on! I don't get overly hyped on very many players coming into college. But I'll admit that I am extremely hyped about. He's the type of over the top talent that will win a championship. Really really want to see him@ UK

Maybe in way off but trying to think of a comparison and the best I could think of at this point in their career is Lebron. Just so physically imposing. You don't find guys that are 6'7" and 230-240 lbs who handle the ball and are freakishly athletic very often. Lebron is a little teller but it seems pretty close, although I am not saying he is or ever will be Lebron.

Maybe in way off but trying to think of a comparison and the best I could think of at this point in their career is Lebron. Just so physically imposing. You don't find guys that are 6'7" and 230-240 lbs who handle the ball and are freakishly athletic very often. Lebron is a little teller but it seems pretty close, although I am not saying he is or ever will be Lebron.

Way more Larry Johnson than LeBron.

Reactions: brian5562
Have heard he's very likely to end up at UNC or So Carolina. Can't imagine this weekend is helping UK's case much.

Kid's a freak of an athlete. Would love to see him wearing a UK jersey.

ADVERTISEMENT