ADVERTISEMENT

*** Kentucky - Missouri Game Thread ***

YOU CAN'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO LOSING THE BALL ON YOUR 1ST PLAY IN THE GAME!!!!!!!

Dumbest stupidest move . That’s why Stoops takes a lot of heat .. that’s unforgivable.

You take out one of the fastest dudes on the team so that your 3rd string kid who is known for his arm can run?

Unless there's a camera on a player, I don't think there's enough to overturn it based on what we've seen.

I'm just beside myself at the ridiculous play calls.
Gran didn't learn his lesson at aTm, he tried to get cute and it cost UK a possible win, yet he continues to try to get cute. Just run what you brung.

Our coaching staff continues to show why they can’t be trusted with decisions. Dumbest decision I have seen in awhile regardless that the fumble was not called.

Reactions: ManitouDan
that had to be one of the dumbest calls i've ever seen...yea, who needs benny on that one...lets run a frosh qb

Bring in Hoak and pass it or handoff to Benny. Not Clark who hasn't really played all year to run it. We got a break. Should have been a fumble.

Yeah I don’t know why you don’t just give the ball to Benny there. Just outsmarting yourself honestly. Clark might be good in short yardage situations but Snell is better and you won’t have to worry about him fumbling

Reactions: UKUGA
ADVERTISEMENT