ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky is now considered a heavy favorite for Zion Williamson according to analysts

Yep! Join the Wildcat family, Zion!!!!

Two awesome names - Zion and Immanuel....come on down!

Can he shoot?

For a monstrously talented power forward, yes. Better shooter than Randle or Bam or any of those guys we've had at the 4. Think Terrence Jones from deep. Can make it, but his better shot is a dunk because you can't stop him.

Really hope we land this kid. I think his physical gifts will be a nightmare in Cal's system in college. He brings an electricity that opens things up for others because you have to contain him with multiple bodies.

Reading that it seems uk and clemson are favorites with that I'll say spring decision its probably uk but if he decides in the fall clemson could steal him.

For a monstrously talented power forward, yes. Better shooter than Randle or Bam or any of those guys we've had at the 4. Think Terrence Jones from deep. Can make it, but his better shot is a dunk because you can't stop him.

Really hope we land this kid. I think his physical gifts will be a nightmare in Cal's system in college. He brings an electricity that opens things up for others because you have to contain him with multiple bodies.
I would add one more thing. If UK can sign Zion, the impact could be similar to Wall and AD down the road. Not to mention the kid is an absolute monster on the court.

How is his % on dunks?;)

Dunks don't win ball games for zion he needs to play the four in college he's undersized far as height but his speed and athleticism will help him take advantage. Not really a stretch 4 not really a shooter because he knows nobody can stop him in the post especially where he plays high school ball at.

Ok you get me he's the next curry. Why do you think ALL his mixtures are dunks. He reminds me alot of randle minus a couple inches

Dunks don't win ball games for zion he needs to play the four in college he's undersized far as height but his speed and athleticism will help him take advantage. Not really a stretch 4 not really a shooter because he knows nobody can stop him in the post especially where he plays high school ball at.
Why do you care? You just said his leaders were Duke & Clemson anyway.

Why do you care? You just said his leaders were Duke & Clemson anyway.

the article said 3 experts left kansas completely off the list. Still think it's 1.clemson
2.duke.
3.uk
Roberts said 1 expert put duke at 2. So yeah I think Duke, clemson lead for a fall commitment

The real question is how is his walk? Is it a slow lazy walk or a fast paste one. Make sure someone on campus finds out and while you're at it, give him some pointers to improve his game.

(Couldn't think of any other board favorites off the top of my head.)

Reactions: Mr_GG
Dunk s don't win ball games? Ask Lorenzo Charles that.....
tumblr_inline_n147gsXrbM1svmt8r.gif

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Zion might be the most phyisically impressive specimen at this level since LeBron.

Shaq was pretty good in college/NBA and couldn't shoot. Why does everything have to fit in some neat little mold?

The real question is how is his walk? Is it a slow lazy walk or a fast paste one. Make sure someone on campus finds out and while you're at it, give him some pointers to improve his game.

(Couldn't think of any other board favorites off the top of my head.)

Zion hives me the chills. I know that's just a mute point.

Reading the tea leaves. Duke is 3rd or 4th now. Kansas was being hyped by their people. He's not going there. Wouldn't be surprised if they are 5th. The home schools have done a great job. He will be at either one of them or UK. I'd rather see him there than Duke though.

ADVERTISEMENT