ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky is now 5-15 in the last 20 games against top-25 teams

This is what Calipari calls the Gold Standard of college basketball. Kentucky has also gone

1-5 in our last 6 games in the Champions classic
2-6 in our last 8 games against the BIG10. This against a conference that's won 1 NCAA championship in the last 34 years
8-10 in our last 18 games against Tennessee. This against a school that has NEVER been to a Final Four
UK hasn't won a NCAA tournament game since 2019
UK hasn't been to the Final Four in 8 years. Calipari is approaching the longest Final Four drought in UK history by a single coach. From 1999-2011 was longer but that involved 3 different coaches.

Way to go Cal, fans of our rivals are loving this.

This is what Calipari calls the Gold Standard of college basketball. Kentucky has also gone

2-6 in our last 8 games against the BIG10. This against a conference that's won 1 NCAA championship in the last 34 years
8-10 in our last 18 games against Tennessee. This against a school that has NEVER been to a Final Four
UK hasn't been to the Final Four in 8 years. Calipari is approaching the longest Final Four drought in UK history by a single coach. From 1999-2011 was longer but that involved 3 different coaches.

These numbers speak for themselves! Pathetic!

What is it if we toss out 20-21 season?

I'm not saying that season should be ignored, it was our worst EVER season (& the coach should be accountable for that), but that team obviously was bad (poorly constructed). But I'd like to see how bad our record is in those tougher games with supposedly good UK teams. I'm guessing around .500 (which to me is not good enough!).

What is it if we toss out 20-21 season?

I'm not saying that season should be ignored, it was our worst EVER season (& the coach should be accountable for that), but that team obviously was bad (poorly constructed). But I'd like to see how bad our record is in those tougher games with supposedly good UK teams. I'm guessing around .500 (which to me is not good enough!).
Cal would LOOOOOOOVE to toss out that season. He is now your biggest fan.

Well, when you put it that way!!!

austin-powers-ouch.gif

All of it sucks. Saying UK hasn't won a tournament game since 2019 is a little disingenuous. There is an asterisk in there and that is there wasn't a tournament played in 2020. If you are going to include it then you should at least make note of that season's lost tournament.

I know I know. Small detail. It's still a detail.

Also, again, it is not 8 seasons. It's 7. No need to make up lies to fit the agenda. Of course, that isn't the end of the dishonesty in that list. That drought of Final Fours seasons was the results of 1 coach and the bare cupboard he left when he took off like a thief in the night.

Tubby is the main reason for that 12 year drought.

Cal has had horrendous results lately. That doesn't mean you should leave out information just because it makes your post look good.

All of it sucks. Saying UK hasn't won a tournament game since 2019 is a little disingenuous. There is an asterisk in there and that is there wasn't a tournament played in 2020. If you are going to include it then you should at least make note of that season's lost tournament.

Also, again, it is not 8 seasons. It's 7. No need to make up lies to fit the agenda. Of course, that isn't the end of the dishonesty in that list. That drought of Final Fours seasons was the results of 1 coach and the bare cupboard he left when he took off like a thief in the night.

Cal has had horrendous results lately. That doesn't mean you should leave out information just because it makes your post look good.
I totally agree. It is bad enough without making stuff up.

Reactions: playmorezeppelin

Judging by your username, you aren’t just spewing hate towards Cal like some on here like to claim.
You’re just pointing out facts!

SADLY, these numbers are NOT CHERRY PICKED. Just plain bad numbers to describe our REALLY BAD COACH.

so-bad.gif

I wish we would either get good (unlikely), or get so bad it’s undeniable anymore to even the most hardened sunshine pumpers. This being mediocre but winning just enough to keep his job stuff is worst case scenario.
It's not the w/Ls....it's the $$$$$$$$$$$$. We are already bad enough.

I wish we would either get good (unlikely), or get so bad it’s undeniable anymore to even the most hardened sunshine pumpers. This being mediocre but winning just enough to keep his job stuff is worst case scenario.
This x1000. Bravo.

Cal would LOOOOOOOVE to toss out that season. He is now your biggest fan.
Like I said, he should be held accountable for our worst season ever. So no, I'm not saying we should ignore that. But the point of throwing out that Outlier season is to see how bad it's gotten. And going even .500 in top 25 games is not good enough at UK. So was NOT trying to give him a 'pass'.

The 9 win season with 3 nba picks should have been the start of that but somehow many ppl have gave a pass for a factor that every team in the country dealt with but they act like we were at a disadvantage and it only mattered for us. The reality is we had less impact from Covid than almost any other team seeing as we didn’t have players miss major minutes and we didn’t have to forfeit games….

I think even the Alabama fans would be bitching to fire Saban what he's being paid with that record in football..!!

JMO but anyone bashing Tubby to support Cal is a loser

What a joke

5-5 against the Bread Banner hangers (KU).

Reactions: kywildcat41086
UK is going to mess around and be removed from these made for TV classics games. Keep this up and the star power will be gone. Then CBS, ESPN or the rest will find a better program to kick off the season. We will be stuck playing Northern Kentucky or EKU.

That would be rock bottom and a total embarrassment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT