ADVERTISEMENT

kentucky has reached out to CJ Fredrick

tenor.gif

No offense to OP. This isn’t surprising

Nah Cal don't want shooters
He ain't good enough, the good one went to UT
Cal just offering everyone no plan

Reactions: willievic
When I clicked on this there was a post below of the UK guys dancing in the locker room from yesterday. Looked like they were goofing off and having a good time maybe after working out. Guys in the video, Brooks, Ware, Oscar, Toppin, and Mintz. Maybe a good sign with Mintz and Brooks. Weird that Allen wasn't there, but who knows. Maybe he was off to the side, Brooks was only in it for a second. It was mostly Ware, Toppin, and Oscar.

Of course, there was also a gram post on that page from some idiot saying Dook blows UK away as far as putting stars in the NBA and it has a pic of Zion next to Herro LMFAO. The only time I see anything from Instagram is when I'm on here and click on something.

When I clicked on this there was a post below of the UK guys dancing in the locker room from yesterday. Looked like they were goofing off and having a good time maybe after working out. Guys in the video, Brooks, Ware, Oscar, Toppin, and Mintz. Maybe a good sign with Mintz and Brooks. Weird that Allen wasn't there, but who knows. Maybe he was off to the side, Brooks was only in it for a second. It was mostly Ware, Toppin, and Oscar.

Of course, there was also a gram post on that page from some idiot saying Dook blows UK away as far as putting stars in the NBA and it has a pic of Zion next to Herro LMFAO. The only time I see anything from Instagram is when I'm on here and click on something.
You on the gram, dawg?

;)

Do we really need 6-7 20 point scorers on the same team? I mean don't every team need a few guys who score 7-10 PPG and especially if they do it by hitting 45% from 3 point range?
totally agree, would be nice to see someone wearing a UK uniform that can hit an outside shot consistently
as of now, there is NONE
Allen may be that type if given the opportunity
The transfer may if he lives up to the hype
Maybe this kid could

I thought it was the head coaches son?
I wasn't sure... between the two of us, we know it was a coach's kid.

if other teams and players are checking early (b4 declaring for portal)... ex. Askew as a player, and I bet 1000.00 on RPjr with Mashjr Then I have zero problem our staff returning the favor

Reactions: Creed Bratton
Do we really need 6-7 20 point scorers on the same team? I mean don't every team need a few guys who score 7-10 PPG and especially if they do it by hitting 45% from 3 point range?
And maybe having a 5:1 assist to turnover ratio? (which is 3 times as good as anybody on the team last year)

ADVERTISEMENT