ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky fan shot in Columbia needs prayers

Unbelievable. Hopefully they find the SOB's that did this. It's so cowardly to do a drive by shooting. They need to be either in prison for life with no parol or get the death penalty. That is a mass killing attempt with innocent bystanders being victims. Ridiculous you cannot walk down the damn street anymore. Just Sad!!

Coward trash Here is hoping cops are not involved in the trigger man and his just deserts that are on the way.

I'd offer the same shot on the same spot or life without to these punks.

Hope the GoodLord brings her home safe.

Reactions: KWilt43atbuzz
Prayers to that fan and her family. Crazy stuff happens everywhere so I'm not going to condemn the state I find SC. But, things are getting more and more out of hand in this country and we need to stand up against it with a strong force to help decrease these types of actions, just stupid.

That's a bullshit comment. The vast majority of their violent crime comes from a very specific demographic. The majority of the state is a beautiful, friendly, southern hospitality place.
I lived there for a while, hired a workforce there. I'm going by my actual experience with a random slice of the population I worked with. Sorry if my experience doesn't match yours. Things like not shaking hands and organized dumb shit things like the band trying to disrupt the fans greeting their players is small no doubt but still indicative of the ignorant and impulsive disrespect that I found to be commonly acceptable in that state. I can also say that on the project I worked on, it was very obvious over the course of time my dependable and competent employees came from out of state. BTW I agree with your demographic comment by far the largest amount of crime in the state is committed by males.

Dude South Carolina is a great state. Columbia is just a dump!
Yeah sure it is. I met some really nice people when I lived there, poorly educated, incompetent, and naive --- but nice. The state is run by some very ugly people who do not serve the population well at all and it's been that way since our founding Fathers wrote the Constitution.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
Yeah sure it is. I met some really nice people when I lived there, poorly educated, incompetent, and naive --- but nice. The state is run by some very ugly people who do not serve the population well at all and it's been that way since our founding Fathers wrote the Constitution.
It's like that in every state. Kentucky is just the same

It's like that in every state. Kentucky is just the same
I've hired a labor force in Kentucky, I'll disagree with you until the cows come home. These people couldn't do simple math! I had no opinion of South Carolina when I went there, I had and still do have a strong one after living and working there. I wasn't working in the boonies when I was there. There were a number of things I like about SC but the overall attitude in that sate that starts at the top does not in any way make me want to ever hire a work force in that state again. That's based on tangible experience and a post here isn't going to change my experience.

Coward trash Here is hoping cops are not involved in the trigger man and his just deserts that are on the way.

I'd offer the same shot on the same spot or life without to these punks.

Hope the GoodLord brings her home safe.
When caught send these idiot to bourbon co. for some home grown justice. This happens to much today and shows the break down of todays society. Just straight up cowards.

I've hired a labor force in Kentucky, I'll disagree with you until the cows come home. These people couldn't do simple math! I had no opinion of South Carolina when I went there, I had and still do have a strong one after living and working there. I wasn't working in the boonies when I was there. There were a number of things I like about SC but the overall attitude in that sate that starts at the top does not in any way make me want to ever hire a work force in that state again. That's based on tangible experience and a post here isn't going to change my experience.
where were you exactly?

That's funny coming from someone who calls Kentucky home!

I've been to these areas in South Carolina..Spartanburg, Greenville, Columbia, Charleston, and Myrtle Beach. Greenville was 50/50..it was really really great in some areas but also had it's extremely trashy areas. Spartanburg..same. Columbia was trash. Charleston and Myrtle Beach were great.

Wow, i will check in here. First, the tragic event in Columbia, esp with a visiting KY fan is proposterous. I would like to ensure that the culprit is found and convicted. and they will be. SC folks arent like that, but the bad ones are in that sh!thole they call columbia. You gamecock idiots trashing KY fans is pathetic. Whats more pathetic is your constant bashing of our school. Ultimate Pathetic: i have to share my home state's reputation as kind and "come on over ya'll" with your POS cock redneck trashy fans. you are the worst of the worst.i hate our home games with you because you bring your trailer park people and mentality to my town. where i earned a degree. and make a whole lottah 'mo money than your redneck trashy KMart scum worthless McDonalds entry level degree degenerates. I would welcome any KY fan at a home Clemson game. KY folks are good folks and THEY BEAT YOUR SORRY ASSES TO A PULP SAT NIGHT. LET IT SINK IN MOTHERFRACKERS- YOU PEOPLE ARE TRASH AND DO NOT REP MY STATE. You people choose Thug Life and use guns at the Look at Me Club. and shoot an innocent KY fan. You people are trash, program is trash and in shambles, 3rd world city in SC, piece of shit upside down cockroach stadium at the state fairgrounds across the street from
The railroad tracks and Section 5 projects.

go back to your pathetic lives and dont you dare talk shit about a visiting KY fan who gets shot in your piece of shit city, gets their ass beat, and then talk shit about Clemson which you refer to as Tater Tech. Lets check W2s, hoss. But that is below me because i own your sorry pathetic asses. so do the fine folks from KY. Walmart Trash Cocks. You people are downright below humanity. Guns thugs 5 points and now your little garden called The Vista. nope, cant even get that right and you go shoot a Kentucky fan. Just Got-dammit to hell you people and your fans and your dumbass yard bird mascot who cant even get pyrotechics right. Need to get that degree from a real engineering school to handle such complex projects. I kid.....fireworks can be setup by roadside fireworks rednecks like most gamecock dumbasses. Not that hard, but you cant even get that right.

F You Gamecock Idiots, You will never ever be on Kentucky's level. or ours. Ever. Ever Ever. Twice just to make sure i shut that MOUTH CAROLINA. WalMart U, own it. with the discount card

I'll never forget traveling to Columbia to watch UK and SC in college bball in 2005. We got upset by SC that night 73-61..and some of the messed up, horrible, racist, and embarrassingly hateful group chants and slurs and cussing and such from SC fans was beyond belief. It was pathetic. "Sit your fat ass down, Tubby !!", "Shut your black ass up, Tubby !!", "Rondo is a ni**er !!" "Sparks is a fag**t !!"..I remember some douche SC fan that looked like he was 19/20 years old that reminded me of UL's linebeard douchebag fans walking right by my Brother and I (We were decked out in UK blue) chanting.."UK is overrated !! UK is overrated !!" as we were leaving the arena and looking at us trying to get a rise out of us. I just turned around at him and yelled "Enjoy the NIT, bitch !!" and flipped him off while grabbing my junk. He looked at me shocked as hell. I'd had it with the garbage SC fans that game.

Last edited:
KY Fans!!! Trust me we don't treat opposing fans like that. Never. And if we catch one doing just that, we deal with them. I was at an away GT game where a Clemson guy was running his drunk mouth. We dealt with him fast. No matter who you are or where you went to school, you are an Embassador of Your University. Mouth Carolina and their POS alumni base don't get this

Yeah ask the family of Tucker Hipps how awesome Pickens Tech is.

F Off you idiot. F the F Off. so sick of idiots like you that think Clemson is like this. I know, it's hard. You applied but were too dumb to get accepted. So you enroll in Everybody Gets a Diploma U. That about sums it up yes?? Yep. Out of all engineering majors i have ever interviewed for a job at my firm, you can bet which resumes went to the trash if i read Univ of SC. Ain't got time to work with such dumbass grads. Hell i would work with Kennesaw State people down the street and call it a day. No freaking way I would ever hire a Walmart U

I remember a guy we had to fire last year because he was literally too dumb to understand the inner workings of ****ing MS Office. Spreadsheet? WOOP!! What is that? Yes he was a proud gamecock grad and when upon discovering i was a Clemson grad, he knew days were numbered. Ah......can you run me a tally of the projected SE Sales numbers? wha???? Really, holmes was a ****ing IDIOT

Carolina Gamecock fan here..First of all and all that Really matters is Prayers for this young lady and her family. Secondly, I appreciated and enjoyed the Kentucky fans during tailgate. We invited many to fellowship with us, and they were very polite

Agree man, prayers for this tragedy, and i will bet you are not of the cloth that i am weaving here to describe the MAJORITY OF SC Gamecock people. There does exist a minority of actual nice SC people and you are one of them. My best friend from highschool is not. We do not speak from Aug-Jan because he can't shut his mouth.

But....thirdly and finally I find it very distasteful for "certain and mostly Clemson Tator" fans to use this horrible incident to imply that this situation is due to ONE city in SC being the cause. That is not only ignorant, but disrespectful.

I have many friends that graduated from Clemson, and they do Not act like these ignorant, classless so called Clemson fans. Remember, every fan base has their stupid dumbass fans. We are not immune. But, really?!

I'll never forget traveling to Columbia to watch UK and SC in college bball in 2005. We got upset by SC that night 73-61..and some of the messed up, horrible, racist, and embarrassingly hateful group chants and slurs and cussing and such from SC fans was beyond belief. It was pathetic. "Sit your fat ass down, Tubby !!", "Shut your black ass up, Tubby !!", "Rondo is a ni**er !!" "Sparks is a fag**t !!"..I remember some douche SC fan that looked like he was 19/20 years old that reminded me of UL's linebeard douchebag fans walking right by my Brother and I (We were decked out in UK blue) chanting.."UK is overrated !! UK is overrated !!" as we were leaving the arena and looking at us trying to get a rise out of us. I just turned around at him and yelled "Enjoy the NIT, bitch !!" and flipped him off while grabbing my junk. He looked at me shocked as hell. I'd had it with the garbage SC fans that game.

Yeah I lived in SC was stationed there at Shaw AFB 95-98! That last year where Pitino couldn't beat SC at all that year! Had a fellow security Forces guy from Charleston SC, omg!! He wouldn't shut up owning us that year! He was obnoxious as all get! I remember the Tourney and I believe they were the 1st 2 seed to fall to a 15 seed in March oh man I let him have it! Then following year tables turn and we win it all. He hated me!! Oh well dude was over the top and they have a similar fanbas to UL no doubt!! Clemson fans know! Pay back is a mutha trucka!

Bro- the truth hurts. Not calling you out at all but it's no secret that most SC fans think Clemson is a juco tech and treat us as such, and very far from the truth. Problem is that they also know our tradition and heritage. And that is is what stings. Ok whatever

but you can't deny that Columbia is full of problems and this shooting incident does not help the situation. We don't have problems with shootings in Clemson

Yeah I lived in SC was stationed there at Shaw AFB 95-98! That last year where Pitino couldn't beat SC at all that year! Had a fellow security Forces guy from Charleston SC, omg!! He wouldn't shut up owning us that year! He was obnoxious as all get! I remember the Tourney and I believe they were the 1st 2 seed to fall to a 15 seed in March oh man I let him have it! Then following year tables turn and we win it all. He hated me!! Oh well dude was over the top and they have a similar fanbas to UL no doubt!! Clemson fans know! Pay back is a mutha trucka!

Haha !! Heck yeah. You're definitely right..they are very similar to UL fans. Revenge is right in my case as well..a couple years later, I went back to Columbia to watch another UK/SC basketball game and it was a thrashing to see. UK won 87-49..more than half the arena was empty with 10-15 minutes to go..it was mainly just us UK fans still there. SC fans were very very quiet in Colonial that night. Hahaha !!

Last edited:
Reactions: buckkiller
You beat them next year in Lexington and it will be drunk UK fans spitting on them, cussing their wives and silver haired Carolina fans, vandalizing their vehicles, stealing their flags. Every trip to Athens they immediately start posting that crap. Only issue I ever had anywhere was a drunk frat boy at UT when I was about 30 years younger. Every fanbase feels their team is going to be good pre season, but they are the worst.

ADVERTISEMENT