ADVERTISEMENT

Keldon Johnson's ankle is good to go

I'd like to call out the poster who stated Johnson was out past the duke game from what I remember. That type poster needs to be reported and banned.
Wasn't he quoting Matt Jones,or maybe it was Matt Jones.The same type fellow as was Dave Rudabaugh

Wasn't he quoting Matt Jones,or maybe it was Matt Jones.The same type fellow as was Dave Rudabaugh

I stand corrected Sir. You are correct...(My bad memory but Matt is sure goofy.) But Ole SG 2 sure had an assist. Not good...

@silentsaregolden2.0

"silentsaregolden2.0 said:
Jones just said it was a little more than just a minor tweak and KJ is unlikely to play at BBM, and said he wouldn't be surprised if he didn't play in the Blue-White game. I knew it. Calling it right now that he won't be able to play in the Duke game either."

So, BBUK, guess you are never wrong then. WTF is this, beat up on me month?
They say post counts don’t matter, I beg to differ. I think some look at you as a different poster, which isn’t fair. I understand after seeing him get hurt joe anyone could have a negative reaction as he was in pain. I’m just glad he’s ok also

He's going to posterize either Barrett or Zion, book it. I was a little concerned this tweaked ankle might hinder that, but if it were a Vegas prop bet, I'd bet it now that he's good to go.

So, BBUK, guess you are never wrong then. WTF is this, beat up on me month?

Heck yeah... It's a good month. ("Gotta" do the time if you do the crime...That's my motto.) (I've had my moments I have put my foot in my mouth...not months, but moments.)

hqdefault.jpg

They say post counts don’t matter, I beg to differ. I think some look at you as a different poster, which isn’t fair. I understand after seeing him get hurt joe anyone could have a negative reaction as he was in pain. I’m just glad he’s ok also

Who asked ya...

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Glad KJ is good to go. Dude is going to be a beast. When he went up to posterize that guy in the Bahamas I came out of my chair. Too bad he clanged it. But dang. That was a MAN’S dunk. And I want to see a lot more of it. He saw an opening and said, “Mine!”

There’s a fine line between Alpha and self-centered and I think these kids can walk it. Their play seems to be unselfish and they know when to take good risks for major rewards.

I think we have a great deal to be excited about. I’m just glad the wait is mostly over.

Reactions: westerncat and BBUK
Glad KJ is good to go. Dude is going to be a beast. When he went up to posterize that guy in the Bahamas I came out of my chair. Too bad he clanged it. But dang. That was a MAN’S dunk. And I want to see a lot more of it. He saw an opening and said, “Mine!”

There’s a fine line between Alpha and self-centered and I think these kids can walk it. Their play seems to be unselfish and they know when to take good risks for major rewards.

I think we have a great deal to be excited about. I’m just glad the wait is mostly over.

GP

Good news, looking forward to seeing him out there tonight. Not a lot of traditional depth there.

ADVERTISEMENT