ADVERTISEMENT

Katina Powell Movie on the Way

giphy.gif

Anybody that doesn't know UL's history like we do and just see the university as just another one will get to know who they really are.

It needs to be one of those hyped Christmas releases.....Just call it "Ho, Ho, Ho".
"Ho, Ho, Ho" will be a fine family flick starring Rick Pitino as a sex crazed Saint Dick-less who climbs down Karen Sypher's chimney and surprises her with special toys in her bed all before you can count to 15. It is a short film.

"Ho, Ho, Ho 2" will be released the following Christmas. Rick Pitino will return in his role as Saint Dick-less along with Katina Powell starring as Mrs. Claws and Rick's special elf assistant Andre McGee. Antics will ensue as little Andre takes off on his own across the West End of Louisville looking for whores who can strip dance and work as dental assistants in his little workshop. This film will also mark the return of Russ Smith as Pinocchio the lying reindeer.

th

Reactions: hotelblue
Don't get me wrong, I love the negative outlook for Louisville, but as a movie fan let's be real nobody here is going to drop 20 bucks to see some shitty movie about her and her kids she turned out. I get striking while the irons hot, but it's at room temperature. Go back to the corner where you belong.

ADVERTISEMENT