ADVERTISEMENT

Katina Powell arrested wearing Louisville Football shirt

636621645242579481-KatinaPowell.png

She was evicted from her home in a court proceeding today. She was then arrested and charged with criminal possession of a forged instrument and theft by deception..

Why does that woman even live in Louisville? Like she will be treated fairly. [eyeroll]

She has Andre McGee's number. Maybe she should go all "witness protection" like he did. Jmo.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Why does that woman even live in Louisville? Like she will be treated fairly. [eyeroll]

She has Andre McGee's number. Maybe she should go all "witness protection" like he did. Jmo.
She can't afford the Uber fee.

Her arrest was for stealing checks and cashing them at a liquor store worth $2900.
Something about that doesn't make sense.
I just can't imagine a clerk or an owner cashing checks for that much money especially for someone with that kind of background.

Her arrest was for stealing checks and cashing them at a liquor store worth $2900.
Something about that doesn't make sense.
I just can't imagine a clerk or an owner cashing checks for that much money especially for someone with that kind of background.

You should see the liquor stores in her part of town. Drive thru and im sure willing to do whatever for a fee.

My Aunt works for Commonwealth Credit Union in Louisville. She told me that Katina pulled up outside in an SUV one day and her daughter came in to get a loan. Said the bank had declined her. There was more to the story she had said but it's been about two years since I heard it and do not remember it verbatim.

The football team has never complained about her girls that we know.

ADVERTISEMENT