ADVERTISEMENT

Kate Steinle's murderer found Not Guilty in San Francisco

I have some bad news for the moonbats, including, but not limited to Fuzz, who have been celebrating this acquittal. Zapate has been indicted on federal weapons charges. It's difficult to envision any kind of substantive defense against this indictment. I truthfully don't really care what happens to this joker, at this point, but, realistically, he may well face a sentence in the same ballpark as he would have received for an involuntary manslaughter conviction. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news to the Left.

Don't get too down, though- I suspect that you'll soon get another example of "social justice" (as opposed to actual justice) to warm your hearts. Any day now, we can expect an announcement of "no charges" against the Minneapolis "police officer" who senselessly killed an absolutely innocent civilian with no justification whatsoever. I suspect that announcement will be conveniently timed to occur between Christmas and New Years Day.

This thread is about an illegal immigrant and one of your now dead fellow Americans. Why are you trying to make it about guns?

He's been crying for a week that not enough people will carry the torch for abolishing the second amendment while simultaneously replacing it with an open borders amendment.

I have some bad news for the moonbats, including, but not limited to Fuzz, who have been celebrating this acquittal. Zapate has been indicted on federal weapons charges. It's difficult to envision any kind of substantive defense against this indictment. I truthfully don't really care what happens to this joker, at this point, but, realistically, he may well face a sentence in the same ballpark as he would have received for an involuntary manslaughter conviction. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news to the Left.

Don't get too down, though- I suspect that you'll soon get another example of "social justice" (as opposed to actual justice) to warm your hearts. Any day now, we can expect an announcement of "no charges" against the Minneapolis "police officer" who senselessly killed an absolutely innocent civilian with no justification whatsoever. I suspect that announcement will be conveniently timed to occur between Christmas and New Years Day.
I challenge you to find anywhere where others or myself celebrated this acquittal. Because I can objectively look at facts and understand why he was acquitted in no way is any kind of celebration. Again I will suggest you read the very well written article by one of the alternate jurors who was actually in the courtroom and heard all the facts. He pretty well validated every argument I made. You obviously were never interested in truth or justice, just winning.

Be happy that Zarate may receive 3 hots and a cot for the next years to come courtesy of the US taxpayers. The man was homeless so this may be an upgrade to his current life.

This thread is about an illegal immigrant and one of your now dead fellow Americans. Why are you trying to make it about guns?
He was pointing out hypocrisy and simply used the gun debate as an example. I take it that you are incapable of abstract thinking.

7 time felon?
5 time deported?

That a fact?

We have real judicial problems that nobody wants to really discuss. This catch n release crap is hurting communities all over the country. Maybe if we got rid of the criminals who are not lawfully supposed to be in this country, we could enforce more laws and keep more criminals in jail.

I see this crap everyday in local papers. Most recently two career felons murdered a guy in my town just days after they were out on parole for attempted murder charges! They weren't from my town. Not long ago another career felon shot someone to death and attempted to burn him and his apartment down! He wasn't from my town either. How you can constantly commit violent felonies over the course of your adult life, in and out of prison, and then be free to murder somebody is outrageous. We are fn up. These illegals are just rewarded with the same "rights" our American career criminals have.

Seriously, what is your suggested answer, lifetime sentences for all crimes? Same with people that are deported. Is your answer to lock them up forever?
Most all criminals are going to get out of prison at some point. Once released from prison, how do you stop them from committing more crimes?

Perhaps if we did more to rehabilitate than simply punish we might get somewhere. Without a strong support group most felons return to a world where they can't get a job, difficult to find housing, they may be forbidden from associating with certain people... Now I know you will say...Tough shit...can't do the time, don't do the crime... however none of that addresses the reality of what many felons face once out of prison.
Perhaps we should try and model our prison system after some of those in Europe that have found that rehabilitation works much better than simply locking people up. That's why they have a recidivism rate of 20% vs the 75% we have here.
Why is anyone surprised that if you simply lock people up for 10 years and treat them like animals that they act like animals when they get out?

Seriously, if you have two groups of prisoners, put them through two distinctly different programs and those that come out of one program only return at a 20% rate and those out of the other program return at a 75% rate... which would you consider more successful?

Reactions: mustnotsleepnow
simple , let the people (like you) who want to take care of the world and rehabilitate them live with them. You pay for their rehabilitation you deal with it in YOUR community. Let your kids go run in the streets, with a shovel and scoop up all the homeless feces. THen get raped by illegal aliens. Fine by me just keep these animals away from civilized people. I have no problem if you are so compassionate you are willing to let innocent people get murdered to show how tolerant YOU are. Just not me and my family.

Last edited:
He was pointing out hypocrisy and simply used the gun debate as an example. I take it that you are incapable of abstract thinking.

False. There’s no need to think abstractly to understand that the lack of a coherent policy regarding illegals killled this woman. That is an attempt to deflect.

Reactions: santamaria78

If you look in the dictionary for the definition of strawman, it lists the above post in its entirety, followed with "if you don't know what a strawman argument is now, you will never know"

Yes, people write reports to convey the message they are trying to sell. Where in those reports are the offsets for the additional money these immigrants bring in? They pay rent, purchase essentials, pay taxes. If they bring children those reports will accrue cost to educate their children, much of which is not true cost.

As long as there is a great divide between the standard of living in Mexico and the US people are going to leave Mexico to seek greater opportunity. More so, as long as there are people willing to pay them for their work, they will come. There is a demand for their labor yet our immigration policy doesn't allow for it. Mexicans would gladly go through the legal process if one were made available for people of their skill sets.

It is no different than the demand for drugs. As long as there is a demand there will be suppliers. Saying you don't want to stop immigration, just illegal immigration is no different that saying you want to stop immigration for this set of people. Provide them a legal path and they will take it as the legal paths that currently exist don't allow for most Mexicans who come here illegally.

Again to liken it to the drug trade. You can spend billions of $$ fighting a losing war or you can legalize it and profit from it as some states are starting to do with Marijuana.

I can also assure you that a border wall will do next to zero to stop illegals. At best it will make the trip a little longer for some. Go visit a border crossing. Nobody needs a reason to cross the border. If they ask you for a reason... you're going shopping... you're going to Disneyland. Once in they simply stay. Thousands do this every day. Most return home but some do not.
A wall would greatly slow it down. But, about the billions spent by taxpayers on illegals is a big deal. If business want cheap labor their are work visa's for that. Not to mention the real reason the left wants it, more votes if they get amnesty and are legalized. There are other reasons too, if you can get them to pay in to the system by having a NIN that helps out in the long run. However, there is another way to help out in the long run, stop aborting.

Reactions: santamaria78
A wall would greatly slow it down. But, about the billions spent by taxpayers on illegals is a big deal. If business want cheap labor their are work visa's for that. Not to mention the real reason the left wants it, more votes if they get amnesty and are legalized. There are other reasons too, if you can get them to pay in to the system by having a NIN that helps out in the long run. However, there is another way to help out in the long run, stop aborting.

It will never be fully stopped, but abortions are down over 40% from their all time high. Education, contraception, etc definitely help.

Not to mention the real reason the left wants it, more votes if they get amnesty and are legalized.

039d49e01b8ee971581a706b655f0193ecfca3f06a36507a9b62b6967de70b92.jpg

simple , let the people (like you) who want to take care of the world and rehabilitate them live with them. You pay for their rehabilitation you deal with it in YOUR community. Let your kids go run in the streets, with a shovel and scoop up all the homeless feces. THen get raped by illegal aliens. Fine by me just keep these animals away from civilized people. I have no problem if you are so compassionate you are willing to let innocent people get murdered to show how tolerant YOU are. Just not me and my family.
To quote Forrest Gump, "Stupid is as stupid does".

Nice rant that offered zero solutions.
We may both live in the same community so if they are in my community, they will be in yours as well. If they kill someone it could just as easily be you as me. We lock up more people than any other nation on earth. Again, unless you plan on locking everyone up forever they are eventually going to get out and be on the streets. Would you rather them be out having learned some life skills, or simply be an uncaged animal back on the streets likely having learned how to be a better criminal during their stay in prison?

I learned long ago that working smarter got me further than just working harder. If 75% of the people that go to prison and get out, end up back in prison then simply sending them to prison isn't solving any problem.

Has nothing to do with compassion, has to do with being smart. I guess that's where you get off. I like to emulate those things that are successful.

90+% of illegals come to this country having crossed at a border crossing. Yeah, you might slow it down 10%...and it costs you how much???

You are wrong about work visa's. 1000% wrong. Wrong not only in what is available but wrong because you know nothing about the process, the cost of the process or the commitment required by the employer. What employer is going to sponsor someone with whom they have never met and will use for sometimes only a day, few days or maybe a few weeks? Please go learn a little about the process before you start making suggestions about it.

Wish Trump made man hunting illegals a legal sport season.
Oh God, man, if that happened, can you imagine the Fuzz virtue signaling? I can envision the posts already...."first they came for the illegal aliens, and I didn't speak up because I was not an illegal alien"....

Reactions: Willy4UK
I challenge you to find anywhere where others or myself celebrated this acquittal. Because I can objectively look at facts and understand why he was acquitted in no way is any kind of celebration. Again I will suggest you read the very well written article by one of the alternate jurors who was actually in the courtroom and heard all the facts. He pretty well validated every argument I made. You obviously were never interested in truth or justice, just winning.

Be happy that Zarate may receive 3 hots and a cot for the next years to come courtesy of the US taxpayers. The man was homeless so this may be an upgrade to his current life.
As I can't stress enough, it is absolutely impossible for you to objectively look at facts. You are a rabid ideologue, moreso than anyone else on even this very politically charged board, and your partisan ideology forces you to view everything from the ideological prism. You prove this over and over again.

As I can't stress enough, it is absolutely impossible for you to objectively look at facts. You are a rabid ideologue, moreso than anyone else on even this very politically charged board, and your partisan ideology forces you to view everything from the ideological prism. You prove this over and over again.
Whatever you say bub.
Curious if you read the linked article to the alternate jurors observations of the trial? He pretty well spot on confirms the exact observations I was able to gleam from just doing a little research before I offered my opinion. Opinion based on information and facts.
Facts dude aren't partisan. Opinions are.

Cue WildcatofNati telling me he isn't concerned about the facts of the case...

90+% of illegals come to this country having crossed at a border crossing. Yeah, you might slow it down 10%...and it costs you how much???

You are wrong about work visa's. 1000% wrong. Wrong not only in what is available but wrong because you know nothing about the process, the cost of the process or the commitment required by the employer. What employer is going to sponsor someone with whom they have never met and will use for sometimes only a day, few days or maybe a few weeks? Please go learn a little about the process before you start making suggestions about it.
Your 10% is just another number pulled out of your ass and work visa's would work if those using the workers would actually comply with the law. Only corrupt people like yourself and liars avoid doing the right thing. This is just another excuse to circumvent the system. Your "opinion" is not fact but, you usually spout it as such in any argument you enter into. The world according to someone that cannot be trusted to honor his word.

Your 10% is just another number pulled out of your ass and work visa's would work if those using the workers would actually comply with the law. Only corrupt people like yourself and liars avoid doing the right thing. This is just another excuse to circumvent the system. Your "opinion" is not fact but, you usually spout it as such in any argument you enter into. The world according to someone that cannot be trusted to honor his word.
He doesn't even honor his bets, when he loses How can such a man be trusted? He also purports to be a moderate voice of reason, when he is actually to the left of Antifa Cardkilla.

He doesn't even honor his bets, when he loses How can such a man be trusted? He also purports to be a moderate voice of reason, when he is actually to the left of Antifa Cardkilla.
Yeah, that was part of the point, corrupt and untrustworthy. How can anyone take seriously anything he says especially when it is unfounded and false.

Known reason, However, normal deflection by those who know it is true but do not want it known. Too Late.
If it has to do with politics, I'm certain there are always a ton of things that happen and decisions that are made to cop to an agenda (regardless of political affiliation, they're all corrupt and guilty). But in this case, you don't "know" it to be true any more than you "know" anything else without factual evidence. You just despise a specific political "side" and therefore that's your go-to root cause for anything that you simply don't agree with - "if I can't understand or explain it, the only other explanation is that they are libtards".

If it has to do with politics, I'm certain there are always a ton of things that happen and decisions that are made to cop to an agenda (regardless of political affiliation, they're all corrupt and guilty). But in this case, you don't "know" it to be true any more than you "know" anything else without factual evidence. You just despise a specific political "side" and therefore that's your go-to root cause for anything that you simply don't agree with - "if I can't understand or explain it, the only other explanation is that they are libtards".
See your post above with the two pots and get back to me.

Again WC, if you knew anything about the work visa process you would realize how ridiculous what you are saying is.
To start, the employer would have to know the worker. To facilitate this you would have to have a the equivalent of employment agencies that would match workers and those needing work. The employment agency would need to make money off of the deal thus raising the cost of the labor.

Next, many of these people are working as day laborers. Builder Bob needs 3 men to work for 5 days. So you expect that someone is traveling from Reynosa, MX to Lexington, KY to work for 5 days and then return home? Their visa allows them to come work for a specific employer who is named on the visa.

Currently the US issues 66,000 non-agricultural, non-skilled workers visas per year. Nearly 100% of these visas are consumed by resort hotels (Trump is a big consumer), theme parks, ski resorts and other seasonal employers. Even if Bob the Builder wanted to comply with the law and get visas for the workers he needed it is very doubtful any visas would be available as larger employers will have already consumed what is available.

Ahh...WildcatofNati knows he has run out of arguments so he starts with the personal attacks.
Curious there... have you read that alternate juror's account of the trial yet or do you purposely avoid news that proves that you are the one talking out of their ass?

Again WC, if you knew anything about the work visa process you would realize how ridiculous what you are saying is.
To start, the employer would have to know the worker. To facilitate this you would have to have a the equivalent of employment agencies that would match workers and those needing work. The employment agency would need to make money off of the deal thus raising the cost of the labor.

Next, many of these people are working as day laborers. Builder Bob needs 3 men to work for 5 days. So you expect that someone is traveling from Reynosa, MX to Lexington, KY to work for 5 days and then return home? Their visa allows them to come work for a specific employer who is named on the visa.

Currently the US issues 66,000 non-agricultural, non-skilled workers visas per year. Nearly 100% of these visas are consumed by resort hotels (Trump is a big consumer), theme parks, ski resorts and other seasonal employers. Even if Bob the Builder wanted to comply with the law and get visas for the workers he needed it is very doubtful any visas would be available as larger employers will have already consumed what is available.
Again, I don't see the problem. If that is what it takes, follow the law. Now, me and many others know the real reason why you and the left want illegals in this country. Future votes for the liberal/Marxist agenda.

Reactions: WildcatofNati
Ahh...WildcatofNati knows he has run out of arguments so he starts with the personal attacks.
Curious there... have you read that alternate juror's account of the trial yet or do you purposely avoid news that proves that you are the one talking out of their ass?

I bet you talk at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself how awesomely smart you are.

You're a real piece of work and certainly don't represent the average American

ADVERTISEMENT