ADVERTISEMENT

Kate Steinle's murderer found Not Guilty in San Francisco

Apr 22, 2010
A jury found seven-time felon, five times deported illegal alien Jose Garcia Zarate not guilty in the case of the 2015 murder of Kate Steinle Thursday evening.
The only count Zarate was found guilty on was felony possession of a weapon.

Thirty-two-year-old Steinle was shot and killed on a pier in San Francisco in 2015 while walking with her father. Her final words were pleas to her father for help, as she died in his arms.

Zarate, previously known as Juan Francisco Lopez Sanchez, previously confessed to shooting Steinle in a jailhouse interview with a local ABC News affiliate. He also told the outlet that he had chosen to go to San Francisco because he knew it was a sanctuary city.

Breitbart News reported:

An ICE official told Breitbart News that ICE Enforcement and Removal had begun processing the suspect for reinstatement of removal from the U.S. in March. But instead, Lopez-Sanchez was transferred on March 26 from the Bureau of Prisons in another city to the San Francisco Sheriff’s Department (SFSD) because of a drug warrant. ICE then filed the detainer request to be notified prior to Lopez-Sanchez’s release from custody.

California lawmakers have since voted to make California a sanctuary state.

Http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...e-found-not-guilty-in-murder-of-kate-steinle/

California is a cesspool. Turn him right back onto the streets in San Francisco. Hell, give him a gun when you do.

Just want to cry for her poor family.

Last edited:
Then it boggles the mind! But if a college cop can kill a driver with an expired license plate, on camera, then anything is possible.

Reactions: BigTyrone
Hope California either secedes or breaks off into the ocean.
Stop and think about how California was settled. Every horse thief, criminal, swindler and carpetbagger that got run out of town went as far West as they could until they ran into the Pacific Ocean. This is the makeup of California not to mention literally millions of illegals that came there as well.

What reasoning did the jury come up with? He effing shot the girl....whether on purpose or not, that's a charge.

Reactions: qwesley
I can understand the not guilty on 1st degree murder, but he should have gotten manslaughter. Hopefully Trump goes ballistic on this.

firing up that twitter machine at this very moment, ready to blast out 3-4 lib triggers as soon as 11:30

Yeah, to hell with that separation of powers thing. Some of you are bigger fans of Trump than you are the US constitution. It's startling.
I guess Obama was a champion of the Constitution as well?

A jury found seven-time felon, five times deported illegal alien Jose Garcia Zarate not guilty in the case of the 2015 murder of Kate Steinle Thursday evening.
The only count Zarate was found guilty on was felony possession of a weapon.

Thirty-two-year-old Steinle was shot and killed on a pier in San Francisco in 2015 while walking with her father. Her final words were pleas to her father for help, as she died in his arms.

Zarate, previously known as Juan Francisco Lopez Sanchez, previously confessed to shooting Steinle in a jailhouse interview with a local ABC News affiliate. He also told the outlet that he had chosen to go to San Francisco because he knew it was a sanctuary city.

Breitbart News reported:

An ICE official told Breitbart News that ICE Enforcement and Removal had begun processing the suspect for reinstatement of removal from the U.S. in March. But instead, Lopez-Sanchez was transferred on March 26 from the Bureau of Prisons in another city to the San Francisco Sheriff’s Department (SFSD) because of a drug warrant. ICE then filed the detainer request to be notified prior to Lopez-Sanchez’s release from custody.

California lawmakers have since voted to make California a sanctuary state.

Http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...e-found-not-guilty-in-murder-of-kate-steinle/

California is a cesspool. Turn him right back onto the streets in San Francisco. Hell, give him a gun when you do.

Just want to cry for her poor family.
Anyone who would live in California must be brain dead. Anyone who lives in San Francisco has no brain to die.

7 time felon?
5 time deported?

That a fact?

We have real judicial problems that nobody wants to really discuss. This catch n release crap is hurting communities all over the country. Maybe if we got rid of the criminals who are not lawfully supposed to be in this country, we could enforce more laws and keep more criminals in jail.

I see this crap everyday in local papers. Most recently two career felons murdered a guy in my town just days after they were out on parole for attempted murder charges! They weren't from my town. Not long ago another career felon shot someone to death and attempted to burn him and his apartment down! He wasn't from my town either. How you can constantly commit violent felonies over the course of your adult life, in and out of prison, and then be free to murder somebody is outrageous. We are fn up. These illegals are just rewarded with the same "rights" our American career criminals have.

Reactions: UKWildcatT
How many guys do you know wlaking around with 7 felonies? I know one felon, he's a good friend that made a terrible decision 20+ years ago and has kept his nose squeaky clean ever since. His life is a constant struggle as a black man with a record.

Then you see this shit. You can kiss my white ass if you don't see a problem with that.

I wonder what would happen if say JJ watt made shoes or demonstrated about the true injustice of kate steinley during an NFL game. Me thinks he would be fined $100,000 by gooddell. (on a side note, Eric Reid of 49ers is already complaining that the money is just coming from other causes like breast cancer awareness. lmfao took less than 24 hours for them to start bitching after getting 100 mil in bribes)

Also it's going to be a no brainer that the Somali Minnesota cop will probably face no charges after murdering the white woman. We need a war. If there is a god, North Korea will fire a nuclear weapon at California.

And the Benghazi terrorist was cleared of all charges for his involvement in the death of 4 Americans.

Last edited:
6 Men, 6 Women and of the 12, 3 were Hispanic is what I heard was the make up of the jury.

If you stayed away from the news cites that are trying to politicize this case, and actually followed the facts of the trial, then you were not surprised by this verdict at all. The evidence available to to the prosecution wasn't anywhere close to what was needed to support a murder conviction and their case was quickly taken apart. The interrogation video showed clearly that the accused was confused and suffering from mental health issues. His so-called confession had no chance of holding up. They could have got him to confess to anything if they would have wanted.

Their was absolutely no chance that there was ever going to be a murder conviction on this trial, and the only reason it was sought was political. The best they could have hoped for was a manslaughter charge, but even that would have been nearly impossible given the evidence the DA had. This case was about politics and it had nothing to do with getting justice for the victim or their family. Everything about it was an absolute travesty.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaBossIsBack
ADVERTISEMENT