ADVERTISEMENT

Karl hess

Blind Karl is better than the asshat who reffed the UNC game
Karl cost us the 2004 UAB game. And it seems like he knocked us out of another tournament, but I'm blanking on which one.

But generally I agree. He's actually better than Sirmons, Ayers, or Higgins. He's about on the same level as Pat Adams. Meaning he's just incompetent not necessarily biased.

Karl cost us the 2004 UAB game. And it seems like he knocked us out of another tournament, but I'm blanking on which one.

But generally I agree. He's actually better than Sirmons, Ayers, or Higgins. He's about on the same level as Pat Adams. Meaning he's just incompetent not necessarily biased.

Marquette the year before. Charge on Barbour?

Hoping for an all-SEC final to rub more sand in U of L's and all SEC-haters eyes.
This is true. I work with a Clemson grad and he went on all season about how our baseball team hadn't played anyone, the ACC was the best baseball conference in the country, etc.

Reactions: Cardsstink
Whatever happened to the poster Blind Karl Hess?

I believe he posts as BKH34 now. If that is him I believe he sticks to the Paddock. He posted in one of my threads yesterday there, but he spends most of his time in the Wrestling or GYERO threads judging by post history.

Yeah, there are 4 or 5 right now that I wouldn't want them to officiate a middle school game.

hess_sucks_zpsthtujqd8.jpeg

Reactions: GG24
For real BKH's son is a pitcher for LSU? If true, how in hell does the SEC or anyone think he can be impartial when calling games involving his son's rival universities? Different sport...So what? I hate the UL chess club...

Reactions: feelthebeirne
ADVERTISEMENT